French Federation

audois

Appears they've decided to make their HQ here in Carcassonne. They held their AGM there yesterday. Good to see the Toulouse Chairman Sarrazain present too. The Tricolores, Dragons, TO and the Elite 1 et al hand in glove should be the goal. Khedimi vice-President to Palanques and right hand man to Guasch with fellow Dragons official Arcens responsible for Elite 1. It will have to be worked at but they've never had this potential since Catalans entered SL in 2006.

Cz5ZKorXgAIBdoE_zpshzm7v9xl.jpg

Cz5ZKpFWgAAvMQ9_zpsgdaebq7u.jpg

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Appears they've decided to make their HQ here in Carcassonne. They held their AGM there yesterday. Good to see the Toulouse Chairman Sarrazain present too. The Tricolores, Dragons, TO and the Elite 1 et al hand in glove should be the goal. Khedimi vice-President to Palanques and right hand man to Guasch with fellow Dragons official Arcens responsible for Elite 1. It will have to be worked at but they've never had this potential since Catalans entered SL in 2006.

Cz5ZKorXgAIBdoE_zpshzm7v9xl.jpg

Cz5ZKpFWgAAvMQ9_zpsgdaebq7u.jpg

Many years age Greatfield Youth Club raised money and headed down to the south of France to play a couple of games at 16/17s age group . My 1st taste of red wine was during this trip , great memories .

where was HQ before?......... and how is the Federation going any news  about a pro league or such?

It used to be in Paris, where I visited it once  It was a useless operation, and the secretary/manager of the office (whose name escapes me) was a disgraceful time-server who did nothing that I could recognise as relevant to the development of the game. I wonder if he has retired. Unfortunately he was a civil servant whom it was near impossible to fire.

Financial report just been made public, the new president has been left with a debt of 200000 euros,

They were even thinking of not sending the first team to the World Cup, so it's the women, university and wheelchair who can't go,

He's working hard to balance the books!

Financial report just been made public, the new president has been left with a debt of 200000 euros,

They were even thinking of not sending the first team to the World Cup, so it's the women, university and wheelchair who can't go,

He's working hard to balance the books!

What a f... joke they were. Did nothing for publicity, did nothing for sponsors, did nothing on social medias. Still left a debt and not going to the WC would be the end of RL in France. 

I can't believe my eyes. 

What a f... joke they were. Did nothing for publicity, did nothing for sponsors, did nothing on social medias. Still left a debt and not going to the WC would be the end of RL in France. 

I can't believe my eyes. 

as on the similar thread- set up a go fund me -I would send 10 euros !

Archived