Happy new year everyone.

And all the very best no matter which way you swing , summer /winter

Let's keep debating our great game but remember to be respectful even to those we don't agree with .

I'll second that.

Make sure you keep posting Taxi as I'm rather fond of your avatar.

Yes a happy new year to everyone who disagreed with me, especially those who argued well for the the wrong sides :D but most of all to Parky!

All the best to everyone who who agreed with me as well, of course but you have to start with the bigger list first. :party:  :laugh: 

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Yes a happy new year to everyone who disagreed with me, especially those who argued well for the the wrong sides :D but most of all to Parky!

All the best to everyone who who agreed with me as well, of course but you have to start with the bigger list first. :party:  :laugh:

I hesitate to start the year on a discordant note, Oxford, but I disagree that more people on here disagreed with you than agreed with you...or at least, I think I do.  There again, I have been known to disagree with myself.  Happy New Year, all!

Archived