Bradford's Re Entry

coolie

So as Bradford re entry the earth's atmosphere and break up faster than a space shuttle scattering players to the 4 corners of the north which so far includes widnes,Salford, Featherstone, Huddersfield.... 

What is left? 

Seriously weak at halfback & big lads scarce 

I'd even grasp at keith mason snr at prop & Tim toole & willie Johnson at halfback...that's how desperate we are :)

So seeing dinnertime at the all you can sign Bradford buffet is open

Is there anything on the menu that we could devour?? 

That O'Brien lad is useful - off to SL no doubt.

In seriousness though, who could we afford?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Destination widnes I think for the lad...there must be something of interest that

Sheffield 

Oldham 

Swinton

Featherstone 

London

Toronto 

Rochdale 

Halifax

Don't want who is desperate for a club...

Or did we get that with hemingway 

;)

I see that, at today's 12.00 deadline, the RFL has received four formal applications to form a new professional club in Bradford.

Good thing/bad thing?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

27 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

I see that, at today's 12.00 deadline, the RFL has received four formal applications to form a new professional club in Bradford.

Good thing/bad thing?

If there's at least one decent bid within the four received (realistic business plan, with sufficient financial backing) then a good thing.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

If two teams are relegated from the Championship and Bradford aren't one of them will it still be a good thing?

Well what a surprise .... debt free Bradford .... and full time contracts ... clearly lessons have been learned and it will be different this time!!

I wonder if the rent for Odsal has been reduced too??

Is it just my 'age ' or is anyone else thinking ... here we go again......

51 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Well what a surprise .... debt free Bradford .... and full time contracts ... clearly lessons have been learned and it will be different this time!!

I wonder if the rent for Odsal has been reduced too??

Is it just my 'age ' or is anyone else thinking ... here we go again......

Rohan Smith has departed too,so they will be after another coach now.MMMMMMM they wouldn't would they?

Paul Anderson and Henry Paul are the names featuring the most in speculation at present.

(Surely Brian Noble wouldn't desert the Toronto project?)

14 hours ago, barackoRAMa said:

Rohan Smith has departed too,so they will be after another coach now.MMMMMMM they wouldn't would they?

Assume they would want to achieve more than just avoiding relegation.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Yay boom & bust is dead, long live boom & bust!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived