TRL Helpdesk - accommodation in Hull

Does anyone know of student / youth hostel / conference away day type accommodation in the Hull, Beverley north Lincs area?  In term time to sleep 26.  

Many thanks in advance

tim

1 hour ago, henage said:

Beverley has got a youth hostel .

You may struggle to get 26 in. It's had a lot of money spent on it recently and it's very nice. The downside is there are only a few private rooms with 8 bed dorms the norm.

I went to Hull about 12/13/14 years ago for a GB v Aus Match, and stayed at the Premier Inn, as I got out of the car I noticed 2 Blokes wearing (what I thought were) GB replica tracksuits, and I thought they looked silly, at there age dressed like that, then I noticed the car they were getting of had the number plate P5CUL (P Sculthorpes car), then it dawned on me that they were GB players, and as I entered the reception I saw Brian Carney, sat with Adrian Morley, and I realised I had booked into the same hotel as the GB team. The hotel has a very good sized conference room that the team then went into, to discuss the forthcoming match

Archived