Fev yesterday

The King Of Leon

Lets pull no punches, it was dreadful, playing downhill 2nd half and only 18-6 behind we should have done far better. Apart from one high kick on the 6th tackle after about 65 mins the rest of the kicking game was abysmal. On that evidence its gonna be a long  hard season, hope im wrong.

To be fair i thought hunslet gave it a decent go. Think you did a lot of defending the 1st half and it took its toll the 2nd half, As a fev fan i was really pleased at how strong and fit our lads looked, obviously work to do with the ball hand, which is to expect at this stage, but think hunslet had some big physical lads, who had a go at our big lads the 1st half, just lacking a bit of fitness. Think flanagan is key for you, good hooker put himself about, got under the skin of a few of our experienced lads and bagged a try. Good luck for the season.

Early doors yet. That was a very strong Featherstone team who look well capable of giving Hull KR a run for their money. We have such as Haley, Carbutt, Mvududu and Duffy to come in. Fair bit of experience there. Joel Gibson yet as well who is an exciting talent. I must admit though I was very disappointed with the second half showing.

On 1/9/2017 at 0:34 PM, The King Of Leon said:

Lets pull no punches, it was dreadful, playing downhill 2nd half and only 18-6 behind we should have done far better. Apart from one high kick on the 6th tackle after about 65 mins the rest of the kicking game was abysmal. On that evidence its gonna be a long  hard season, hope im wrong.

We did let our best player as far as a kicking game is concerned go in Simon Brown , when we should have let Ansell go instead , no moves no kicks just offloads every time.bring Thomas in his position to get things moving simple.

I,ll agree with that play Danny Thomas at stand off, at least he can create things and offers options. This might seem out of the box, but Rob Roberts looked like hed lost loads of weight and possibly match fit on sunday , we need someone in the forwards who can offload and set some moves up , how about registering him as a player ?

Rob Roberts was a great player and one who gets the moves going , and good kicking game, but how old is he now ? , no matter how fit you look you can only go on for so long, he seems to have been around years.

two bobs son is on the rhinos books,,,,,,, hes 18..... 6 feet 1inch

turns out he went to my old school

i would say at some stage he will play for hunslet......... or fev lol

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Archived