Sign in to follow this  
Bulls News

Diskin: RFL must take part of blame for Bulls demise

Possibly not the right thread to air this question.However,one for Adey or anybody who knows the answer to my question.As most of the posters have been saying if Bradford are rescued and come back into the league as a Newco surely they should be treat as a Newco just the same as Toronto, no penalty into League 1.The situation at the moment is that any new owner ,or the criteria,stipulates that Bradford will stay in the Championship with a 12 point deduction.Does anybody think that the H.M.R.C. will be keeping a close eye on the situation and come to the conclusion that "something is fishy here" is somebody trying to pull a fast one.A new club starts at the bottom with a clean sheet,quite correctly,why is this Newco starting in a division higher with a 12 point penalty.I would assume that the H.M.R.C. are definitely not going to take this lying down.I just wonder if the powers that be have thought this idea of theirs through enough.I see problems ahead with their idea.Anybody else see problems.

RFL are guilty of a great deal more than some folk think. The list of their many shortcomings in the modern game is too long to even begin to discus in the normal course of things.
Ever since they eagerly jumped into bed with their fellow rogues at Sky they have stooped lower than ever in their role as Sky's 'yes men'.

The list of their many shortcomings in the modern game is too long to even begin to discus in the normal course of things. Ever since they eagerly jumped into bed with their fellow rogues at Sky they have stooped lower than ever in their role as Sky's 'yes men'.