HOW

colinb

do I sign out of this new style forum. Used to sign in and out in top right hand corner but can't see anything now...is it me????

BTW. ..don't like it. Doesn't tell you last post on topic just gives you name of original poster .IMO of course 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Top right are 3 horizontal lines. Click there and there are options, one of which signs you out. Assume that if you sign out there it will invite you to sign in next time but wouldn't swear to it. It does take some getting used to in its' new format I agree.

To get to the last read post on any topic just click on the circle (or star) to the left of the topic title

If there isn't a circle (or star) that means you're up to date

Starred topics are ones that you have contributed to

To sign out, click on your user name (top right) and dropdown menu will offer signout option

6 hours ago, phildog said:

Top right are 3 horizontal lines. Click there and there are options, one of which signs you out. Assume that if you sign out there it will invite you to sign in next time but wouldn't swear to it. It does take some getting used to in its' new format I agree.

Doesn't work. Screen just goes grey.

8 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

To get to the last read post on any topic just click on the circle (or star) to the left of the topic title

If there isn't a circle (or star) that means you're up to date

Starred topics are ones that you have contributed to

To sign out, click on your user name (top right) and dropdown menu will offer signout option

Thanks Bromley.

17 hours ago, colinb said:

do I sign out of this new style forum. Used to sign in and out in top right hand corner but can't see anything now...is it me????

BTW. ..don't like it. Doesn't tell you last post on topic just gives you name of original poster .IMO of course 

Glad you've posted this colin - I thought my computer had had a brain fart. No, I don't like it much either. Progress eh ?

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 hour ago, grumpyoldram said:

No, I don't like it much either. Progress eh ?

Oh no GOR! Let me guess it was better in the 50's even though t'internet was in black and white then!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I still have the problem that I am not able to post when I sign on with my username and password. The text editor is greyed out. I get around it by logging in with Facebook. Still don't know why this should be though.

And it seems that I have lost about 250 posts along the way, according to the post count under my avatar....

23 hours ago, colinb said:

Thanks for all the replies.Suggestions not working. There is a 2 on the top right hand corner over the 3 horizontal lines. . Click on it and screen goes grey.  Can't get it working. Not impressed by this at all. Seems older is better. Take note moderators etc. 

7 hours ago, Supertyke said:

I still have the problem that I am not able to post when I sign on with my username and password. The text editor is greyed out. I get around it by logging in with Facebook. Still don't know why this should be though.

And it seems that I have lost about 250 posts along the way, according to the post count under my avatar....

Hah! I've lost 10,000+ .

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

hByu9.gif

I don't sign In or out....

and I don't have a outside loo.....like the good old days either....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

21 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Oh no GOR! Let me guess it was better in the 50's even though t'internet was in black and white then!

Aye, them were the days - never had problems with broadband speeds neither. :rtfm:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Blame the RFL.

Either that or cancel your subscription and refuse to pay any more.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived