Half time draw today.

colinb

On 22/01/2017 at 8:16 PM, fredm said:

Number was 13519 and apparently claimed.  Is the website going to be updated this season?  Still has the winning number for Salford on and also our next home game is against Dewsbury.

I know the club have had a problem since the unfortunate death of Mr Maxey who ran the website but I do believe some urgent steps are needed to relaunch the site- and quickly. The season is nearly upon us, there are no 2017 fixtures listed, no player updates, no match day information. We are still being offered 2016 results and a next game v Dewsbury on Boxing day. It's not very professional, won't attract any casual visitors to come and see us and even makes life difficult for those of us who know the club to plan  visits. We don't all live within walking distance of the ground, you know. The website is the clubs window to the world and it's not doing us any favours at the moment.

2 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

And thanks, Supertyke, but really the club shouldn't be relying on updates via Hamburg to keep everyone up to date.

Yes, I know they shouldn't Bromley. It isn't easy either to be honest... but one does what one can...

Archived