Bulldogs v Castleford

billybulldog

Steady on doggystyle, it's RUGBY not rugger that's for the other t**sers.

Phildog the Cas lads are on season long loans to us not DR and Cas can do owt with them until there playing contracts kick in on the 1st of February.

4 hours ago, buford t justice said:

Brisk Winds and rain according to the BBC - the Mount is always colder than most places even in summer, it'll be one of the good old fashioned ones from winter seasons gone past that cuts right through you, that's if you're not totally numb already!

It sometimes feels as if the Mount has it's own mini climate.  I live at the very top of Soothill and it's downhill in every direction from here with a  wind that blows uninterrupted for miles and yet it can still feel colder at MP.  Age and summer rugby has softened me up but I'm still going to go tonight and claim my bobble hat.

More time for our lads to flourish and reach match fitness. The passes from davey to cain to dom at times were sublime.

James Harrison and manning look awesome running at disjointed and tiring defences with their hit and spin

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 2:40 PM, RogerT said:

Steady on doggystyle, it's RUGBY not rugger that's for the other t**sers.

Phildog the Cas lads are on season long loans to us not DR and Cas can do owt with them until there playing contracts kick in on the 1st of February.

Speaking as an ex torser (well dual code actually), I can assure you it was never called rugger in this neck of the woods by those of us who played it. I can also confirm RL is not called RUGBY over the other side of the valley either - nah mate - it's called FOOTIE. :tongue:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived