BRONCOS MATCH

RIGGY

WOW what a game and we were unlucky not to take all the points. Against a full time team a very good performance today.

The Wigan youngsters were brilliant and Man of the Match Liam Forsyth scored two excellent tries.

Come on Lions fans lets hear from you

Riggy

With the exception of loss of concentration a few  times in the match we would have won it today..............must have the best attacking back line in the division, disappointed we lost but this season will prove exceptional for Swinton. Coach Duffy was somewhat unhappy at times when the team did not stick to the game plan - but what the heck they tried and showed that we can score against anyone. Everyone played well to a man today, wrong result but great to see such a good and confident set of players, credit to the coaching staff and to the players themselves.

Yes the crowd was 603,not sure if that figure includes season ticket holders or whether it is the number that have paid on the gate.I was hoping for a bigger crowd but when both United and City are playing and on Sky,it wasn't too bad.I believe that a few families from the Sale area were in the Little B having a pre match drink so hopefully they will have liked what they saw today,which was in my opinion the best performance that I have seen for a long time,and deserved the win but hey ho it wasn't meant to be on the day.Another day the points would be in the bag.

I like the venue at Sale,it is a nice ground,good club house,nice bar staff and I must admit that one of the ladies behind the bar has caught my eye,the brunette lady.

I think we can do well at Sale and make a success of it there.

This was almost the ideal start to the season but it ended up the next best thing. A great performance which shows that we are not too far off the top clubs at the moment. Two good prospects have joined us from Wigan in the form of Forsyth and Davis and there may be a couple of others waiting their turn as we have registered five. That should keep all the squad on their toes and fighting for a shirt on a Sunday. 

Cant wait for Dewsbury on Sunday for the next instalment!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

Archived