Oldham YouTube Channel

Dave Naylor

I created a new Oldham RLFC YouTube channel to replace the original one.  It's where I'll be uploading game highlights, interviews and anything else there is to watch.

In order to get a custom URL there needs to be 100+ subscribers so if you watch the videos, subscribe to the channel and I can then make the address all pretty instead of this:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCowX34ZsaboxtOusBxJe7yg

but still click it to get there :)

My daughter lives in London, all her yuppie type mates think Rugby League is some "quaint" Northern working class custom, I will get her to get them to subscribe, they will love being involved in some way without actually having to leave the wine bar.

A facility like this will be a great asset to the club.Looking back on old games can be very enjoyable and can project the club anywhere in the world.Fans who may live abroad can keep tabs on their favorite club.I can't wait for this to come into being.Again many thanks to Dave for his ingenuity in these matters and thanks for the time he invests in our club.I'm sure that all Oldham fans will echo this.

2 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

A facility like this will be a great asset to the club.Looking back on old games can be very enjoyable and can project the club anywhere in the world.Fans who may live abroad can keep tabs on their favorite club.I can't wait for this to come into being.Again many thanks to Dave for his ingenuity in these matters and thanks for the time he invests in our club.I'm sure that all Oldham fans will echo this.

+1 Its superb things like this and clearly takes a lot of effort. Thanks to the fan of the year ?⚪??

Archived