Toulouse score predictions

coolie

To XIII 46 - Rams 20.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

The reason I think we will follow the game plan this time, is that apparently in keeping with the spirit of the weekend,Morrison gave it to the players in French.

When the players emerged from the meeting they were asked if they understood it . To a man they all said yes, it was as  clear as a bell, because  he normally speaks to them in Double Dutch

Disco dropped 5 after we got battered by them and the eve of the game saw a few personnel enjoy the french facilities a bit too much. French are good but not unbeatable. 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

28 - 8

The inablility to create scoring opportunities will kill us off once more.

Att: like many clubs in our league Toulouse seem reluctant to publish accurate crowd figures - or they buy their turnstiles from the same shop as Batley.

Kudos to our fans attending the game - I hope that you have a great time.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

10 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

Toulouse 54-8 Dewsbury 

FTS: Crookes

MoM: Stringer

Att:1288

We have been so hopelessly erratic since the arrival of the chosen one, I'm going to go 20 - 18 to the Rams - Is it time for my tablets nurse ? :unsure:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I'm hoping to see some of it on periscope again this aft ??

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'm hoping to see some of it on periscope again this aft ??

Do you have a link for that?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Do you have a link for that?

Sort of BSJ. If you look up this French Guy on twitter @willy_bsa he is covering the game live on periscope ?

He did the bulldogs game too

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Sort of BSJ. If you look up this French Guy on twitter @willy_bsa he is covering the game live on periscope ?

He did the bulldogs game too

Thanks PM.

The Rams twitter account has linked it now that I have looked.

At least the travelling fans won't have to suffer alone.

(I could do without that blooming drum and music mind!!)

Still absolutely no idea what to do with the ball near to their line. Two good positions blown so far.

Interception in our own 10 m - try.

Attempt to intercept their pass - try.

18 - 2 with 3 minutes to go; now is the moment for a bit of coaching/tactical genius.

Now that WAS pathetic! A kick by us on the 6th is caught after bouncing in their touch in goal, whence their player goes the length of the field with no-one getting anywhere near him.

The structure and confidence of this team is shot to ribbons. Looks like we won't be getting that trip to Toronto after all.

Archived