New Rugby League Film

iangidds

How soon we forget the Rugby League players turned thespians! Of course, Adam Fogerty and Ian Roberts should be in the Hollywood 13.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ok so far it looks like this (I've decided Schwarznegger can't play in two positions and we've plenty of forwards).  I've also added Caitlyn Jenner on the wing: 6 feet, 90 kilos, sub-11 second 100 metre runner, won the men's decathlon at the 1974 Olympics and a Golden Raspberry in 1980 for worst actor in Village People comedy Can't Stop the Music.  Then became a woman. 

1. Arnold "I'll be (full) back" Schwarzenegger

2. Caitlyn Jenner

3. Jim Brown

4. OJ Simpson 

6. Ted Grossman (Estuary Victim in 'Jaws')

8.  Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

9. Divine Brown or Julia Roberts

10. Adam Fogerty

11. Vince Vaughn

12. Ian Roberts

5 hours ago, Tonka said:

Ok so far it looks like this (I've decided Schwarznegger can't play in two positions and we've plenty of forwards).  I've also added Caitlyn Jenner on the wing: 6 feet, 90 kilos, sub-11 second 100 metre runner, won the men's decathlon at the 1974 Olympics and a Golden Raspberry in 1980 for worst actor in Village People comedy Can't Stop the Music.  Then became a woman. 

1. Arnold "I'll be (full) back" Schwarzenegger

2. Caitlyn Jenner

3. Jim Brown

4. OJ Simpson 

6. Ted Grossman (Estuary Victim in 'Jaws')

8.  Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

9. Divine Brown or Julia Roberts

10. Adam Fogerty

11. Vince Vaughn

12. Ian Roberts

Move her to number 5 to allow either of two very successful right wingers: Ronald Reagan or Charlton Heston.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

If it was a Rugby Union team, I'd have Richard Kiel and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in, for the line-outs.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 21 February 2017 at 0:49 AM, nonbelievers said:

Well said Ian and I hope that they get enough funds to plough back into the sport in both the UK and Serbia, but it's worth remarking that making money from a movie isn't as easy as it sounds. This is not negativity, but simple commerce.

That said, Serbia is most definitely proving to be a growth area for us......

I understand that and we are under no illusions but we have to try , the film is based in Serbia and Montenegro where I live so if you have not done so far sign up to our facebook page at Try Nations or www.trynationsfilm@gmail.com

its going to be an interesting journey!

Anyone remember this, from the Eighties?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived