19 man squad for tomorrow

GMcK

LOL.... Forster goes missing for the radio interview....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with dion gone there in huge trouble. Taking money grabbers like shacks over lads with heart who want to play for the shirt is looking a massive mistake now. Long season ahead. Hemel and coventry will be rubbing there hands at facing such a bad heap

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Yes they're poor and I was amazed they scored even off the back of two dodgy decisions, but I can't see anything this Town team lacks. They've got desire to win in bucket loads , five talented players who can interchange at hooker and halfback, a coach who promotes exciting rugby but also a tight defence , there's speed everywhere you look and two fantastic ex SL players . That was top notch in those conditions bring on summer.

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Joyous cup draws !! Looking forward to plenty more recriminations and infighting from our neighbours again this evening...

After somebody called Hewervieverscharlton as coach now.......i think they need him if he can be found, some folks even considering asking for season ticket money back, joy oh joy after all the bloody incoming we have had to endure....lol

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I think Forster is doing a damn fine job

Yep, correct David

I'd like the Jams form to improve slightly (!!), so that they keep Forster for longer, rather than sacking him now or in the next week or 3

Glad they have Toronto soon as well

Just a laal rib tickler or three from Deludedfans.com, (the gift that keeps on giving) on there 'league one cup' thread, 

a quote by Cumbrian Boy, on Dec 20th, ' the way things are going it will be a walk over, Town wont have a team to put out', right o! Obviously had too many pre Christmas wine gums.........  another on the 20th was gmc66 also after having to many sniffs from a barmaids apron, 'Great stuff, .....but to be expected, lets hope they have 17 signed on by then....followed by 2 laughing faces....... then on Dec 29, obviously still high on grandma's Christmas cake we had this gem from WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA....'Think we have a great shot at both league and cup this year, with our squad, which is quality for this league and i believe its better than last years squad imo.........Christ......dont you just love an optimist, so :blum:to all our mates in Dopeland

2 hours ago, OttO said:

All golds away...... looks like Town will be a good bet for the semi's.....

Who did haven get? Ohhh that's right we just knocked them out....get in there!! Well done town another awesome display and we're only gonna get better! Life is good...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 minute ago, thetimberman said:

Just a laal rib tickler or three from Deludedfans.com, (the gift that keeps on giving) on there 'league one cup' thread, 

a quote by Cumbrian Boy, on Dec 20th, ' the way things are going it will be a walk over, Town wont have a team to put out', right o! Obviously had too many pre Christmas wine gums.........  another on the 20th was gmc66 also after having to many sniffs from a barmaids apron, 'Great stuff, .....but to be expected, lets hope they have 17 signed on by then....followed by 2 laughing faces....... then on Dec 29, obviously still high on grandma's Christmas cake we had this gem from WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA....'Think we have a great shot at both league and cup this year, with our squad, which is quality for this league and i believe its better than last years squad imo.........Christ......dont you just love an optimist, so :blum:to all our mates in Dopeland

Just listened to an interview on the dark side forum by one of their coaching staff.  Apparently they were on top for the first 20 minutes!! What game was he watching?  

6 hours ago, wonderofwood said:

Not got the correct drugs in the cupboard and some are out of date - what a joke !!! apparently Adrenalin is missing...........

I heard that the delay was because they were trying to coax Calvert out of the bogs. As apparently he is a $#!&h0use who wanted to go home and all that. 

I'll get me coat!

14 hours ago, thetimberman said:

Pure comedy gold.

Archived