PSG programme 1996

Hi there, I'm looking for a programme from Super League 1. PSG v Warrington Wolves at the Stade Charlety in Paris 1996. My late wife and I took in a weekend break in the french capital to coincide with the match. I did have a programme from the time, however I have lost it from my collection. If anyone has a programme I would very much like to buy it from you. As you can imagine, it means a lot to me. Thank you.

On 20 February 2017 at 0:27 PM, Wirefan1968 said:

Hi there, I'm looking for a programme from Super League 1. PSG v Warrington Wolves at the Stade Charlety in Paris 1996. My late wife and I took in a weekend break in the french capital to coincide with the match. I did have a programme from the time, however I have lost it from my collection. If anyone has a programme I would very much like to buy it from you. As you can imagine, it means a lot to me. Thank you.

Sorry for your loss Wire Fan.  Unfortunately, the programme you're after is one of the hardest Wire Super League ones to get.  I paid a decent whack for mine, and I'm afraid I don't have a spare for sale.  I got mine from asking on some Wire fan forums though, which is your best bet.  If you'd be happy with a scan, drop me a PM and I can send one over.  HTH.

For more information on the Rugby League Record Keepers' Club please visit our official website at www.rugbyleaguerecords.com

Archived