Whitehaven now Conservative - any other RL?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I had a look.  If you include amateur clubs and junior clubs, it should be no surprise that the club with the biggest Tory majority is in Surrey!   Elmbridge Eagles are based within the constituency of Esher & Walton, which has the third largest Conservative majority in the country.  If you want an open age club, that'd be Tunbridge Wells Trinity, formerly known as Weald Warriors.  Surrey Sharks are perhaps a few hundred votes behind.

London Broncos is in Ealing which is Labour - Skolars are Haringey which is Labour.

Coventry has 3 Labour MPs

Hemel has a Tory, former guardsman who is a big fan of Rugby Union. Doubt that the Stags will get much help there. Oxford (Abingdon) is a Conservative too.

Not that any of this should matter to be honest.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

32 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Was he opening his window on his range to shout "bus w@nker" to you? ?

No, he was burning a twenty pound note to annoy a Jeremy Corbin look alike.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

7 hours ago, stevereed100 said:

Why do you think that?

The Tories are about to implode,chickens coming home to roost.

But how is this relevant to a RL forum?

5 hours ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Why do you think that?

And how is this relevant to a RL forum

Because it's something that interested someone and wanted to ask the question!

Besides asking why Tories in power is relevant to RL is akin to asking who Billy Boston played for?

Try to avoid writing who did he play for?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

I'd like to think these areas are only temporarily Tory. But the lunatics have to lose control of the asylum for that to happen soon. 

In the meantime who speaks for the centre left? 

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Thought the people of Whitehaven had more sense than to vote Tory.What benefits do they expect to get from them, the maternity unit will close and the N.H.S. will be slowly privatised i know Labour are ineffective at the moment but spoil your paper abstain or pretend to be ill but don't vote for Tories.

Archived