Batley Twiiter feed

redditchbulldog

6 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

I know we all criticise the club re website and social media BUT Twiiter feed this season is excellent , full marks to whoever is doing it ,as todays feeds from the game were excellent  and made me feel as though i was at the game itself ,so BIG KUDOS to the club on this one

The twitter is always good,and not just of the matches. The match coverage this season though is much improved. The club's Facebook coverage is also good. Just think how good it will be when the website gets sorted!

27 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

I know we all criticise the club re website and social media BUT Twiiter feed this season is excellent , full marks to whoever is doing it ,as todays feeds from the game were excellent  and made me feel as though i was at the game itself ,so BIG KUDOS to the club on this one

Agree wholeheartedly.  Was in...sorry....Lancashire today and phone was going mad with pings from twitter feed. Put Radio Leeds on and found out why. Think it's Dan Winner but not sure. Whoever it is well done. Missed Halifax game as well....so thats me banned . Only seen the defeats. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

On 26/02/2017 at 8:30 PM, colinb said:

Agree wholeheartedly.  Was in...sorry....Lancashire today and phone was going mad with pings from twitter feed. Put Radio Leeds on and found out why. Think it's Dan Winner but not sure. Whoever it is well done. Missed Halifax game as well....so thats me banned . Only seen the defeats. 

Hi Colin! 

I have been doing the match updates at every game for however long the club have had social media.. quite a while! But I do like to watch the game and not be glued to my phone tweeting so I just did the scores and major incidents in games i.e. Cards ect. Two student lads have taken over the twitter & created a snapchat account on matchdays & are doing a grand job. It's now enabled us to also update the clubs Facebook & Instagram on matchdays aswell which myself & John Miller have access to. The social media is improving Year on year! 

Sorry Dan, that doesn't solve the issue of people who don't like or want twitter, facebook or snapchat, you are doing a great job a lot than the professionals.

We can't wait for the TV thing to be up again.

13 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Sorry Dan, that doesn't solve the issue of people who don't like or want twitter, facebook or snapchat, you are doing a great job a lot than the professionals.

We can't wait for the TV thing to be up again.

True Roger, but it is the most immediate way to get information out! I am not on Twitter, but use it whenever I cannot get to a match! It is very important to the youth - my son follows matches on all the platforms but rarely visited the website when it was live! 

Personally though, I rely on the website for my information, miss it, and am looking forward to it being up and running. Perhaps it is an age thing!

37 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Sorry Dan, that doesn't solve the issue of people who don't like or want twitter, facebook or snapchat....

You don't have to 'want' twitter so to speak, you don't need an account to read the updates. Just click ......

https://twitter.com/BatleyRLFC

As DD has pointed out, it is far easier to update content on Twitter than it is on a website. 

Hello Lone Drinker, yes I know about that little twitter thing in the top right hand corner and it is that what I was using on sunday to keep tabs on the match.

I don't and won't use twitter, facebook or snapchat or periscope apart from when that Toulouse specci put it on the twitter.

I was just generally referring to the sad situation of the missing information with the website, but we are waiting in hope.

On 2/27/2017 at 10:24 PM, RogerT said:

Hello Lone Drinker, yes I know about that little twitter thing in the top right hand corner and it is that what I was using on sunday to keep tabs on the match.

I don't and won't use twitter, facebook or snapchat or periscope apart from when that Toulouse specci put it on the twitter.

I was just generally referring to the sad situation of the missing information with the website, but we are waiting in hope.

Just get back to you carrier pigeons then Roger.

Don't like the new fangled stuff just traditional things like web sites. Hmm!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Spot on BSJ, the pigeons are out for a training flight tomorrow if the weather is fine, if not cans and string.

If it's any consolation Roger, I wouldn't touch FB with a bargepole either. Any pigeons going spare ? ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived