Tyson's Best Position

jroyales

Think for sure he will start first few games in the centre.Just to ease him in.As the team becomes more settled,I believe he will have more impact in the forwards.Wether it is 2nd row or loose forward not too sure yet.Thompson may play 13,though he has other options.Tyson may provide the catalyst for aggressive pressurised play that grinds teams down.It will be interesting to watch.

I think we need him in the second row to give us a bit more pace and go forward. Think we need to re-shuffle the backs anyway as Grimmer may need to sit this one out as injured last week. Would give Lippy a run at FB, Turner to wing and Gilly a go at centre as think he is wasted on wing.

COME ON OLDHAM!!!! COME ON OLDHAM!!!!!

22 minutes ago, R0ughyeds said:

i would prefer to see him play in the second row or even prop. 

Can't see him as a prop at all but second row may be better than centre to keep him more involved. Centre would be best if we were going to move the ball wide more often. ;)

Archived