Sign in to follow this  
clifford

Replica Shirts

Monkey  lover  what is the on line address, I don't seem to be getting any where when ordering from the club shop, and I'm very clever with thing's on line thanks 

22 minutes ago, wozz said:

Thanks very much r r but still  can't get the polo shirt into the cart, again thanks 

Just tried it myself on phone. Struggled to get it to work, but seems to work OK on computer  - over to Monkey Lover

Edited by Roughyeds Return

COME ON OLDHAM!!!! COME ON OLDHAM!!!!!

I will try on the computer, you don't know if they are selling them down at whitebank cos I'm thinking of getting one for my nephew as well, thanks for all your help r r 

WTF received an email today saying out of stock large. Whats going on, anyone else with problems with orders. By the time anyone gets one it will be halfway through the season.

Hello folks,

Just asked one of the lads to measure a 3xl shirt he got this morning and that comes out at 46" chest. According to some Kappa size guides I have seen this seems accurate.Going off the Kappa sizing (and please don't quote me on this!!) I reckon S is 36" M is 38", L is 40", XL 42", 2XL 44", 3XL 46", 4XL 48", 5XL 50", and 6XL 52". 

Might give people who havnt ordered a better idea of sizing but like I say this is off me own research and by no means official!

Kappa Size Guide

Mens Clothing Size Guide
  Small  Medium  Large  XL XXL
Chest (inches) 36 38 40 42 44
Chest (cm) 91 96 101 106 111
Waist (inches) 28-30 30-32 32-34  34-36  36-38
Waist (cm) 71-76         76-81 81-86            86-9       1 91-96
Inside Leg (inches) 30 30.5 31 31.5 32
Inside Leg (cm) 76 77.5 79 80 81
Edited by roughyed34
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, D1041 said:

WTF received an email today saying out of stock large. Whats going on, anyone else with problems with orders. By the time anyone gets one it will be halfway through the season.

Hi clifford dont know if you are on facebook but raymond fletcher is selling a home shirt size large for £45 free p&p

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, roughyed34 said:

Hello folks,

Just asked one of the lads to measure a 3xl shirt he got this morning and that comes out at 46" chest. According to some Kappa size guides I have seen this seems accurate.Going off the Kappa sizing (and please don't quote me on this!!) I reckon S is 36" M is 38", L is 40", XL 42", 2XL 44", 3XL 46", 4XL 48", 5XL 50", and 6XL 52". 

Might give people who havnt ordered a better idea of sizing but like I say this is off me own research and by no means official!

Kappa Size Guide

Mens Clothing Size Guide
  Small  Medium  Large  XL XXL
Chest (inches) 36 38 40 42 44
Chest (cm) 91 96 101 106 111
Waist (inches) 28-30 30-32 32-34  34-36  36-38
Waist (cm) 71-76         76-81 81-86            86-9       1 91-96
Inside Leg (inches) 30 30.5 31 31.5 32
Inside Leg (cm) 76 77.5 79 80 81

Think that was the sizing chart I used, hope it fits!

Well 34 using your info just as a rough guide for sizing looks like my shirt is going straight back......when my daughter eventually receives it. I may just get her to cancel it and get a refund. 

This is exactly the reason why I don't buy clothes in the Internet. I prefer to try before I buy.Simple as that.Might be me being old fashioned.

• Like 1

I do think that Oldham needs a pop up shop in the town centre either on the street market or in Spindles once a month 

Get a couple of players serving and meeting the public. 

The shop could sell shirts hoodies and other merchandise along with match tickets 

In addition there could be competitions to win tickets etc

• Like 3