Hull KR predictions

JimbobRam

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG someone brave enough to start a prediction page on the HKR!

I heard one bookie is offering 150 : 1 That's not the odds its the start they are giving you :lol:

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

20 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

OMG someone brave enough to start a prediction page on the HKR!

I heard one bookie is offering 150 : 1 That's not the odds its the start they are giving you :lol:

This will shut you up pigglet.We have signed Joy Root on duel reg.lol

4 minutes ago, EQUALIZER said:

Is that Joe's sister ? Not another hooker. :shout:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 hour ago, EQUALIZER said:

Thought he was in the Windies??

Common sense says Hull win

I fear that KR could put 50 on us

I hope we score more than 10.

I do believe the weekend off will have done some good and with the influx of new and returning players Rams will put in a spirited perfomance - and that we can then start the season again, beginning with the cup game with Newcastle.

Wonder what gate to expect. Hull KR took 1200 to Rochdale so probably take 1500-2000 to us. I'd probably advice to get here early for this game. Get together in Southstand and get behind the lads for this one. Who knows, we usually do ok against the bigger teams.  As for the game wel just have to wait and see. No point predicting the unpredictable 

20 minutes ago, christheram said:

Wonder what gate to expect. Hull KR took 1200 to Rochdale so probably take 1500-2000 to us. I'd probably advice to get here early for this game. Get together in Southstand and get behind the lads for this one. Who knows, we usually do ok against the bigger teams.  As for the game wel just have to wait and see. No point predicting the unpredictable 

Yeah our first real test against one of the big teams 

Good job we've taken care of the little teams ;)

Or we'd have been sitting on no points at all

Oh wait a minute ;)

Hull by 40 points. Att 2000 

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

I wonder how many remember (or were born) when we beat this lot at Crown Flatt 3-2 and had a man (Paul Shuttleworth) sent off in the first half. Now that was a real game.

I cannot conceive of Sunday's match being quite so close, but if the players stick strictly to the game plan and follow the coach's instructions we should win comfortably.

Rams 8 - 46 Cod'eads

Att 2245

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

43 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

I wonder how many remember (or were born) when we beat this lot at Crown Flatt 3-2 and had a man (Paul Shuttleworth) sent off in the first half. Now that was a real game.

I cannot conceive of Sunday's match being quite so close, but if the players stick strictly to the game plan and follow the coach's instructions we should win comfortably.

Rams 8 - 46 Cod'eads

Att 2245

I've read about the legendary game.. Obviously I was way too young to attend ;) think it was a Wednesday night... Well according to documents that recorded the game...slate I do believe 

Hull kr was on kind of unbeaten run or lost very few games,there was a large contingent of traveling fans who witnessed the game that almost finished in darkness cos nobody had 10 bob for the floodlights 

Chris Wilkinson our hero

Not that I was there ;)

Remember going to hull kr and getting whalloped after beating Rochdale at spotland in the play offs john woods and all with Paul durnin's winner in the corner 

Think we lost about 40-0 at Hull kr..

Best bit of the day they showed some speedway bikes off before kick off.. Arhhh the smell of the fuel :)

15 minutes ago, jamesb0551 said:

Hopefully a decent preformance from the lads can't see anything other than a defeat. 

Id be happy with a solid defensive display getting off the line and getting stuck in and a promising display from the halfs.

loss by 20 att just over 2k

A solid defensive display,a promising display from the halves,you don't ask for a lot do you??

If you want that then I suggest you nip down the road to odsal to see Bulls take on our nearest and dearest, plus you'd get entertainment as well??

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

If we keep Hull KR under 40 I'll be happy, somehow I just can't see it.

Rams 4

Hull KR 52

FTS Brown

Att 1999

Mom Walshaw

I just hope the team put in a decent display to give Morrison a good send off ??

Rams to scrape home by a point. HKR to give their coach the sack and allegedly hold talks with the agent of a popular, former Wakey/bulls player now coaching in the championship, and GM to be offered a new three year contract by the club. :angel:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

A solid defensive display,a promising display from the halves,you don't ask for a lot do you??

If you want that then I suggest you nip down the road to odsal to see Bulls take on our nearest and dearest, plus you'd get entertainment as well??

'If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.  ???

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

10 hours ago, Ramite said:

Hull by 40 points. Att 2000 

Hull by 2000 points Att 40

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

13 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Hull by 2000 points Att 40

If you had not given your cricket pitch away.We could have played at your place.Bag of broken hob nobs at half time l.Special kind of hot dog and hamburger.What could be better.

On 8 March 2017 at 3:01 PM, coolie said:

I've read about the legendary game.. Obviously I was way too young to attend ;) think it was a Wednesday night... Well according to documents that recorded the game...slate I do believe 

Hull kr was on kind of unbeaten run or lost very few games,there was a large contingent of traveling fans who witnessed the game that almost finished in darkness cos nobody had 10 bob for the floodlights 

Chris Wilkinson our hero

Not that I was there ;)

Remember going to hull kr and getting whalloped after beating Rochdale at spotland in the play offs john woods and all with Paul durnin's winner in the corner 

Think we lost about 40-0 at Hull kr..

Best bit of the day they showed some speedway bikes off before kick off.. Arhhh the smell of the fuel :)

Played esrly evening evening on a THURSDAY Coolie and t'weather weren't reight  gud nether!

Come Sunday we are definitely in for another defeat, even If we play the best we can.

Dewsbury 6-54 HKR

Try scorer: Sykes

MoM: Guzdek

Att: 1845

Legs, Dews, Legs.

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

Played esrly evening evening on a THURSDAY Coolie and t'weather weren't reight  gud nether!

Come Sunday we are definitely in for another defeat, even If we play the best we can.

Dewsbury 6-54 HKR

Try scorer: Sykes

MoM: Guzdek

Att: 1845

Good to see you in town the other day.. In true arnie style

"I'll be back"

Eventually ;)

Might be a movie in it

I send a unless coach back from the future to destroy ramkind, so I can buy it for a pound and rule the world (Dr evil voice)

;)

Archived