12 Mar: SL: Widnes Vikings v Castleford Tigers KO 3pm

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, baz said:

...thanks chuffer

Usually these two sites are good for all sports.....especially NRL games...and sometimes the odd Super league one...but not today..

http://www.vipleague.co/sports/rugby.html

http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/

Sites like that are only useful if someone's broadcasting or live-streaming a match. Sky show the matches they choose to show, and the rest of the footage does not see the light of day 'til their edited highlights package is assembled.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cas in again.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

7 minutes ago, baz said:

...thanks chuffer

Usually these two sites are good for all sports.....especially NRL games...and sometimes the odd Super league one...but not today..

As has been inferred, I'd remove those links before this site gets into trouble if I were you.

Just now, baz said:

what links would they be?

The links to illegal streaming sites, I'd assume.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

0-34.

4 minutes ago, baz said:

thank you captain obvious

Why ask the question then?

Sorry but the mods on here repeatedly get twitchy when anyone posts links to illegal streams, it might be an idea to delete them or not post them in the first place.

Just send them by pm if you want to, nobody will panic then.

Gale with a 40-20, Thompson assisted the ball out of the field of play so Cas scrum.

1 minute ago, Gates1 said:

A question of what could have been for Widnes.

Would the outcome have been different had their engine room (Patrick Ah Van) not pulled up in the warm up?  I suspect it would.

lol

chuff off, you!

22 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

The links to illegal streaming sites, I'd assume.

Over to you Futtocks, old chap.

Attendance 6,396.

Game over, 0-34.

Well done Cas, their impressive season continues.

2 minutes ago, snapski said:

The 0 is so good. Onto Salford.

The way your lot is going atm I'd be disappointed it's not a minus score.

Archived