Oxford away

Ginock1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, town4me said:

Seen him twice against us and he doesn't  seem the same player

for twice the money!

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

1 minute ago, PLD said:

for twice the money!

1 minute ago, PLD said:

for twice the money!

Thats probably the problem, playing for money over love and pride for the badge is never going to end well

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 hour ago, wonky said:

Thats probably the problem, playing for money over love and pride for the badge is never going to end well

same mindset last season, played for back of shirt instead of the front

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

They didn't match them what so ever - on a dry pitch it would have been 50 points easy - they bombed 3 tries in the bog, the pitch was a disgrace, some of their players efforts were as bad - I'm just pleased Town got a win on the road, very good win and now a week off ?

What's wrong with Joseph ? that's 2 away games he's dodged now isn't it ?

2 hours ago, town4me said:

Haven fans saying they matched toronto and good effort etc?.  If it was on a dry pitch instead of a bog they would  have been hammered.  

It's a proven fact that 1 out of 10 Haven fans talks as much sheeite as the other 9......

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

12 hours ago, bomberisgod said:

I think they need a gardener at the wreck not a groundsman???lets hope they didnt unearth any taties during todays game.

They should put a few rows in bomber then they'd have something to lift up at the end of the season ( for once )

Good win yesterday and nice to get the ball rolling. Looking at the results it could easily be more competitive than I thought in this league.

Didn't watch the jam game so can't comment but it was a good result for them keeping the scores down.

I don't think shacks could ever be accused of not trying in a town shirt, he has played full games while busted for us. He left because he was offered more this year than he got last year in a division higher, and even the losing pay isn't bad at Haven. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

7 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Yeh we got the best years from shacks and olstrum had just run out of rope ...I'd have Eliot back in a flash though 

Without a doubt, I think he'd come back too!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

anything could happen at the end of this season and haven could easily find themselves offloading and rebuilding and be a whole year behind town who should have a very tight knit and more experienced bunch of Cumbrians by then . Newacastle was a bad 2 points dropped at home as I feel when town reach full strength starting 17 there is no one to fear in this league as early indications are showing .

12 minutes ago, BIG MAC said:

This will get denied but we also have a few players unhappy with DC on some of his selections,

Who would be a coach eh?

Hopefully lessons will be learned and it will be clear DC is the boss.

Archived