Trouble Brewing at Hull with Football Club?

Hull City: Marco Silva calls for groundshare with Hull FC to be scrapped
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39245451

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this on the BBC.

Of course the ground share should be stopped. It's ridiculous.

Hull City should pi** off and find their own ground, after all, they get millions from SKY for their kickabouts.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

He can moan all he likes - the council and not Hull City own the ground!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

7 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Saw a funny tweet from Gareth Walker saying how this could all be sorted in 5 minutes if the teams allowed da Silva and Lee Radford a quiet chat in a private room lol

5 minutes?, I can't believe it would take more than a few seconds for da Silva to dive on the floor before "contact" was made.

If he didn't like the set up then why did he agree to become their manager?

Will probably be less of a problem when they're relegated at the end of the season anyway.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

5 minutes?, I can't believe it would take more than a few seconds for da Silva to dive on the floor before "contact" was made.

If he didn't like the set up then why did he agree to become their manager?

Will probably be less of a problem when they're relegated at the end of the season anyway.

Agree, this sounds far more like deflection from a season of poor performances than anything serious. Though I did hear talk of bidders for city wanting to build FC a new stadium a while back.

Will Ian Leneghan be campaigning on behalf of Silva, I know Leneghan is the Chairman of the EFL and Hull are in the Premier League, but shouldn't all these nice chappies stick together?

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

9 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

You have to allow time for the national anthems.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 hours ago, Roy Boy said:

He can moan all he likes - the council and not Hull City own the ground!

Who is responsible for the pitch now?  When they first moved from the Boulevard it was Darryl.  I can't help thinking it must have been City's choice to water the pitch on Friday.  Caused problems.

We all know that..

I guess it really doesn't matter what sport is being played on the pitch,just the fact its being played on on thursday/friday night and then again saturday/sunday or monday at the tale end of winter..is the problem

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL

8 minutes ago, roughyedspud said:

We all know that..

I guess it really doesn't matter what sport is being played on the pitch,just the fact its being played on on thursday/friday night and then again saturday/sunday or monday at the tale end of winter..is the problem

roughyedspud said.

"We all know that"                         

We certainly do and that's why the sooner the soccer leave the stadium the better if they are not happy.

Archived