hemel

LENIN

how on earth did the rfl people allow hemel stags into the league. not really up to scratch hosting matches..seen and been to much better set ups around the amatuer leagues

and yesterday both teams travelled something like 180miles  to hemel ground. the hemel players are training from dewsbury i believe and are all northern based. so not 1 player i understand is from hemel or the local area.. and the rfl idiots think this is helping to expand and grow the game in the london and home counties. might have done previous seasons but not this season its a joke this allowed to happen...

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

After agree mate, you shouldnt see a dog taking a sh*&te at the side of the pitch at a semi-professional game. And why cant they sort the paths out? Twice i have been, and twice i have been blathered in mud getting from the stand to the clubhouse. Its a joke.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

fourways did hemel bus.......... must been from rhinos deal........ 

but yes 3 coaches from leeds area. makes sense pumping diesel fumes into the environment for a trip to hemel when not 1 player i believe was based down south. 

costs loads money to hire any coach for that length trip..  might has saved money and played local.. then again why bother hemel been in league if you cant do the job in hemel

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Archived