Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!

14 hours ago, roughyed1064 said:

not exactly setting this league alight ourselves are we, I would rather we started picking some points up in the league rather than cup run which wont happen in any case , 2 pts at batley sunday would be a start.

If, before the season started , we'd been offered a draw away at Rochdale,  losing by only 2 points away at featherstone and by only  2 points to london , I'd have took that. Much closer than I would have predicted. Just a shame the dewsbury game was called off.

Most media reports say there was around 300 traveling fans so 400ish Oldham supporters in the ground by those figures and the crowd given as 743. 

Makes a difference when supporters are all in one end together,mind you I wouldn't have thought there were 400 Oldham fans in on Saturday looking round the ground.

Considering the weather was rubbish,streamed on BBC and an early Saturday kick off it was a very good attendance.In fact our biggest of the season at home so far!

Fair point watersheddings.I too was a little disappointed with the HOME turnout. You would've thought there'd be a little more considering the club had reduced admission prices.But heyho we're playing fev now so we've just got to get on with it.

Archived