Up next Batley v Oldham

Batley Bob

I hope so but Oldham are a good side and we seem way too inconsistent at the minute.

Good result in France but against a Toulouse side that made 11 changes from the side that beat us earlier in the year, so cant really read a great deal into it.

Looking forward to a tough game, think it will be close.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

10 minutes ago, Bullyboy said:

Would you keep the same Team that beat Toulouse or would you change it 

We should play the best team we can - so if Brambani, Holmes, Hallett are available, they'd be straight into the matchday squad.

Davey's probably a couple of weeks away from returning.

When will Hitchcox be fit?

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

On 21/03/2017 at 0:40 PM, Batley Bob said:

Can we get 2 wins on the trot , will be another tough game , Batley 18 Oldham 16

Batley Bulldogs v Oldham RLFC Sunday 26th March Foxs Biscuits Stadium KO : 15:00 Referee: C Straw - See more at: http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/referee_appointments#sthash.ps6RSGd9.dpuf

Referee C Straw.  Hope were not Clutching at Straw after game.  Well I thought it was funny.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

massive game for us again,am sure their will be a couple a tweaks to the team. will be a close game and we will see what were about for rest a season, one way or the other this one will go and i cant wait,:aggressive: just hope ref lets us crack on with it and get ball out quick and no laying all over us,

18-16  to the doggies, in a nailbiter.:aggressive: hallet ftscore, scotty mom,crowd 981.pint a tommos please.

well as per usual the Lancashire fans will come on after the event and say no one gave them a chance......so ill give them a chance if we don't play well......it depends which Batley turn up...... its a game we should win.....25-16

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Thought sherlock would be back!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

From Matt's comment in the press he mentioned last week's squad decision due to Cas pair not being available so assume that if they had been st least Holmes would have played, so unless he's picked up a knock during this week or is picked by Cas, can't see why he wouldn't be picked as we're still down at half back. Matt mentioned stability but he won't have that without picking a settled squad. Old website used to have coach's update on injuries......

I think he is providing stability with the inclusion of Brown, Cowling, Ainscough and Walker from the Toulouse cup tie, none of whom were regular selections before that! I think he is right to bring back Davey, who in my opinion (of course) was our outstanding performer before he was injured!

Anyway, on to Sunday!

Archived