match off

tandle

On 3/22/2017 at 9:08 AM, TOSH1960 said:

I think they may have explored that Roughyedz, change the record. Were you one of those swelling the numbers?

No i wasnt ........LOL ....to get me back it would have to be IN Oldham .....i went to the London game last season .....What a ball ache it was toi get there never mind the two hours to get home by public transport.

Just look back in history , unless the disenfranchised speak up the chap in charge thinks that everything is honkey dorey, and everything just continues to spiral downwards, as it has done for last 17 years. . .  

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Should have got the 408 from Oldham town centre to Stalybridge bus station ,runs every hour from quarter to 11 and takes half an hour on a Sunday, going back it runs every hour at 19 mins past the hour and takes 25 mins tops. Massive ball ache that. Check the timetables if you dont believe me ?

Any excuse not to go to games ??? think you will find the club is on the up recently,on the playing side and more communication and web presence. Moaners will always find fault no matter what the club do.

Think you will find most people who go to games are happy with Bower Fold,far more suitable than anywhere in Oldham at present. Maybe you can get on euro millions and build us a new ground in Oldham?

3 hours ago, Roughyedz said:

What a ball ache it was toi get there never mind the two hours to get home by public transport.

Two hours?  When I use public transport I get a bus into Leeds, 15 mins, then a train to Stalybridge, 1 hour, then a 20 minute walk up to Bower Fold.  I even get the chance for a cheeky pint on the way.   When I come in the car it takes about 50 mins.

You can literally walk it from Oldham town centre in less than 2 hours.

20 hours ago, Roughyedz said:

No i wasnt ........LOL ....to get me back it would have to be IN Oldham .....i went to the London game last season .....What a ball ache it was toi get there never mind the two hours to get home by public transport.

Just look back in history , unless the disenfranchised speak up the chap in charge thinks that everything is honkey dorey, and everything just continues to spiral downwards, as it has done for last 17 years. . .  

When will folk like you live in the now and not in the past. We are a small club with no money and no ground through no fault of our own. They are doing a great job with few resources. The supporters, volunteers, backrooms staff and yes owner are doing the best they can. The team are grafting like troopers and i'm loving watching every game I can get to. It's your loss Roughyedz, lighten up mate and come and enjoy some great rugby. 

On 24/03/2017 at 8:45 AM, TOSH1960 said:

When will folk like you live in the now and not in the past. We are a small club with no money and no ground through no fault of our own. They are doing a great job with few resources. The supporters, volunteers, backrooms staff and yes owner are doing the best they can. The team are grafting like troopers and i'm loving watching every game I can get to. It's your loss Roughyedz, lighten up mate and come and enjoy some great rugby. 

:giveheart:

Archived