WHO'S NEXT FOR THE HOT SEAT

graham fisher

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I know that it is a distant memory for you and me Grumpy but don't they have proper jobs outside of DRLFC?

I'm sure they have BSJ, and I wasn't suggesting they spend every day there, but I'm sure it would only take a few visits to learn some of the Wakey plays - if the mountain won't come to Mohammed and all that. As the altruistic nature of DR is based on the DR'd club being able to call on their SL counterparts for any and all assistance, I'm sure there would be no problem. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

7 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

Its between cummings and the old gold coach is it greenwood??

That would make sense - he already knows Championship 1 inside out. :unsure:

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 minute ago, EQUALIZER said:

My preferred option is and its nearly Easter is J.C however theres only so many miracles he could carry out. only joking start on the road to recovery next week.

Jonny Campbell ? He is still playing

IMG_0583.JPG

1 hour ago, JimbobRam said:

Heard Francis Cummins has been interviewed this week.

Don't think these players are good enough to get out of this fight though,were doomed.

As coolie pointed out, a few of us miserable gets have been predicting our doom since the more than strange decision to stick with GM was made at the end of last season.  

2 hours ago, eclecticsheep said:

The March Brothers...a fearsome combination...It might just work short term!

By short term I'm guessing you mean for a weekend?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

11 hours ago, eclecticsheep said:

The March Brothers...a fearsome combination...It might just work short term!

Ice'a'creama, ice'a'creama, getta your tootsie frootie..............................

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Ice'a'creama, ice'a'creama, getta your tootsie frootie..............................

He may look like an idiot,and talk like an idiot,but don't let that fool you...he really is an idiot ;) GM (never realised they had the same initials) small world eh ;)

Archived