NWML cups

Great to see that the draws have been made for the North West Mens League cup competitions, although, what a Yorkshire team is doing in the challenge cup I don't know? Not only that but Dewsbury Celtic under 17's have been drawn at home against........wait for it.........Dewsbury Celtic under 17's? On the other hand, Golborne Parkside who won their preliminary round tie on Saturday are not included in the draw. Neither are premier league side Thatto Heath Crusaders 'A'. Its going to be a busy day for Dewsbury Celtic under 17's too because on the same day they are also away at Garswood Stags in the NWML Shield. Who is running the amateur Rugby Leagues websites these days - Charlie Carrolli?

8 hours ago, Celtic Rooster said:

Great to see that the draws have been made for the North West Mens League cup competitions, although, what a Yorkshire team is doing in the challenge cup I don't know? Not only that but Dewsbury Celtic under 17's have been drawn at home against........wait for it.........Dewsbury Celtic under 17's? On the other hand, Golborne Parkside who won their preliminary round tie on Saturday are not included in the draw. Neither are premier league side Thatto Heath Crusaders 'A'. Its going to be a busy day for Dewsbury Celtic under 17's too because on the same day they are also away at Garswood Stags in the NWML Shield. Who is running the amateur Rugby Leagues websites these days - Charlie Carrolli?

Celtic Rooster where have you found this hidden gem,i need a pick me up and rugby lge web pages especially the amateur scene guarantees to brighten the day.

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, Celtic Rooster said:

Seems it has all been corrected and yippee we have got a home draw.

Archived