31 Mar: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm (TV)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Wigan could have a few back for this -

Centre Oliver Gildart is in the frame to make his return to action against Leeds on Friday night. Both prop Ryan Sutton and England forward Liam Farrell are hoping to play in the Headingley blockbuster

Anthony Gelling (calf) and Ben Flower (head) – may alsol get the green-light to face Leeds.

If Wigan do have a few bodies back I expect them to win back a couple of scores. Think they'll just completly shut down our attack

I've just looked at the league table we're the better side so far...Rhinos 20  Wigan 12...

16 minutes ago, muckymunksy said:

Wigan win Leeds only beat average sides 

Yes but we are improving this time last year we couldn't beat any kind of side .Wigan by 12 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Unless Wigan rip Leeds to bits on Friday I imagine Brian has done enough to secure his job - after Gary's judge us in 4 games time message

3 wins + a close loss to Wigan would be acceptable I imagine, if we do get thrashed though the Cas memories will come flooding back

If Wigan get their men back and hit their straps, They will bury Leeds. Leeds are better than last season and seem to be improving but they are nothing like a match for a on form Wigan

Still It's all to play for and they will both at least start with the same numbers. I'd like Leeds to win this just to keep things a bit more competitive, I just don't see it.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Both teams are snapping at our heels so I'd like a draw if possible please.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, DavidM said:

I'm really pleased they keep letting those blokes with the trumpet and drum in . Real joy listening to their repertoire ...

I always enjoy a medley of their hit.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good aggressive start from Leeds.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nice work from Williams - took strength and skill.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, John Rhino said:

The game is turning into union. 10 metres out and Leeds kick a penalty. 

Rubbish!

An unwelcome development in our sport imho. Along with kicking into touch to avoid a 7 tackle restart.

Archived