Bradford Match

jroyales

I know its april fools day but it ended at midday, as he had a one match suspension for the match at Castleford which was played on Friday he could quite legally play for us on sunday as it is the start of a new week. you never know your wish may come true.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just seen a photo on the Bradford forum on the touchline is acting coach leigh beatie and stood at the side of him is the coach apparent wearing a Bradford jersey Geoff tovey who is still waiting for his work permit to coach.  could anybody tell me if this is not against rfl rules or are Bradford exempt.

What a performance ! Absolutely brilliant result. When was the last time we beat Bradford ?  February 1968 ? ?

3 minutes ago, ultimate roughyed said:

How many were there today?

1400 isn i think.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

The boys were absolutely fantastic today.The most complete performance of the season against mighty, full time Bradford. If this doesn't give them the confidence going forward then nothing will.Scott had it bang on when he said we could beat anyone on our day,well today was our day.Have to admit I was close to blubbing at full time,it was great to see the team united and together at the the final hooter.I'm now back home nursing my throat as I'm now hoarse through ranting and chanting.Get in there Oldham.

Can only echo your sentiments Moorside.

Dare I say it? With everyone bouncing about and running down the front, just for one glorious moment, it felt like the Sheddings end again.

Bring it on!

For sale - sixteen thousand French rifles. Never fired, but dropped once...

What a game days like this are what it is all about against a full time Bradford Bulls we were incredible. Even playing against the ref it seemed the lads were epic leatherbarrow a class act from the tee and his try that was wrongly disallowed. Nice to see us play with two hookers again hopefully Scott will stick with it

:rtfm:Script torn up.

Brilliant flipping Marvellous.

That makes up for last week and more.

I was listening to it on Radio Leeds and stopped taking notice of our match.

Cheers Roger(Batley fan).

On 30/03/2017 at 9:50 PM, roughyed34 said:

Ref is Scott Mikalauskas. Decent ref for a change ;)

Got what you deserved for putting the mockers on things with that one Taff. Well, your finger did anyway.

You Welshmen don't have a word for "karma" if I'm not mistaken.

Mwynhau'r ennill fy ffrind !

Archived