Bradford Match

jroyales

15 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

The players taking the applause.  A few category B expletives from me, a bit.

Dave, have you got any video of Gilly's try?

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

I do.  It's on the YouTube channel.  Don't want to weigh this page down with too many videos so it's on the Oldham site:

http://www.roughyeds.co.uk/great-game-won-by-a-great-try/

Thanks Dave

Don't think I'll ever tire of watching this and, every time I do, thinking that Gilly is going to get caught.

Tony Mac

If you’re going through hell, keep going – Winston Churchill

36 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

I do.  It's on the YouTube channel.  Don't want to weigh this page down with too many videos so it's on the Oldham site:

"Get over the line, get över the line, come on kieron get over the ... yeeeeeeeaaaaaah " Classic commentary.

I hold my hands up I said pre-match we would loose by 20pts, but if you look on bradfords forum some Bradford fans thought they would put 40pts past us because we are part timers and they are full timers,  its was a fantastic game winning try , well done roughyeds.

18 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

David, do you have the video from behind the try line as Gilly runs towards us??

I must have watched that video 20 times, and grin like a Cheshire cat every time I do, has anyone seen the Bradford video of the game, I think he was an Oldham fan, gets more excited than what Gerald does!!

1 hour ago, wilsonmarshcankick said:

David, do you have the video from behind the try line as Gilly runs towards us??

I don't have any video as Gilly was running towards us, which is a shame.  

When the players jumped on top of him next to where I'd been sat, I realised my kit was at risk of being crushed.  I regained my composure and picked up the GoPro, hitting the quick-record button as I did so resulting in that short burst of worm's eye view of the players.

I've been thinking about how best to use the GoPro and I'm going to get a head strap to mount it on my bonce.  That way, if I'm looking at the  play, so's the GoPro.

to watch gills try use your home page type in Kieran gills try v Bradford it brings it up on youtube.after the video of the try finishes a Bradford made video starts it shows all the tries watch it from their prospective its good. 

On 03/04/2017 at 4:14 PM, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

"Get over the line, get över the line, come on kieron get over the ... yeeeeeeeaaaaaah " Classic commentary.

best

commentary

ever!!

the joy in that simple few lines is absolutely palpable!

stats

Lepori-4 tackles.  20 carries=126m

Clay-0 tackles. 2 tackle busts. 19 carries=150m

Grimshaw-12 tackles. 2 tackle busts. one offload. 9 carries=70m

Gill-27 tackles. 3 misses. 4 tackle busts. 11 carries=63m

Egodo-9 tackles. one miss. one offload. 4 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. one try assist. 11 carries=116m

Leatherbarrow-11 tackles. 3 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 5 carries=40m

Hewitt-12 tackles. 3 misses. one try assist. 2 carries=0m

Mason-25 tackles. one miss. one offload. 12 carries=93m

Gee-17 tackles.  5 carries=24m

Neal-23 tackles. one miss. 3 offloads. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. 14 carries=104m

Thompson-36 tackles. 3 misses. one tackle bust. one offload. 6 carries=20m

Langtree-26 tackles. 2 misses. 3 offloads. 5 tackle busts. one clean break. 13 carries=96m

Spencer-23 tackles.one miss. one try assist. 17 carries=130m

Hughes-17 tackles. 2 offloads. 6 carries=24m

Davies-7 tackles. one offload. one tackle bust. 8 carries=63m

Ward-28 tackles. one miss. 2 tackle busts. 6 carries=33m

Bent-16 tackles. one tackle bust. 7 carries=40m

Archived