Round 5 Match Thread - NRL 2017

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Graham said:

What do Tigers need to do to reverse this sort of form and get some confidence back?

Get some better players. We need some beef up front. Apart from Woods and Teddy, a lot of these guys wouldn't be in first grade at many other clubs.

1 minute ago, Deranged Drunk Guy said:

Good performance dragons they look like a quality team unit this year.

Widdop, vaughn, de belin , lafai,dugan to name a few there some quality in this team. Real darkhorse.

If the Tigers hadn't got their salary cap in such a mess we could have been in the market for Vaughan who's exactly what we need.

Best line of the day from the commentators had to be :

Rabbit's : there is kerri packer taking the ball forward (thinking of russell packer I've  course)

Andrew johns in response : well there goes the entire dragons salary cap.

Had a good laugh at that.

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Warriors v Titans game shown live early this morning is being repeated in full here now. Humid and warm. Titans still suffering from a host of injuries.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Time for breakfast now and then I'll get the results sorted and the appropriate threads up to date.

Time for my dinner. Enjoy breakfast Graham :)

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Hope nobody had Hurrell in their SC 17 as he didn't play today.

Bloke playing a traditional Maori instrument. Loudly!

Well dumbo over here did and Bunty in there as well but still managed a victory as my opponent must have thought it was a nines competition.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Archived