Fev prediction's

graham fisher

Start of a new era Sunday.

I'm quite looking forward to the game,i know it might sound strange considering our league form but i am.

Can't see us winning Tbh but all I'm asking for is the players to give 100% for 80mins and with a bit more pride and passion.

Rams 16

Fev 28

FTS Walshaw

Mom Aaron Brown

Att 1,243

Hope to see one or two familiar faces back on the terraces Sunday.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not expecting a victory

But would be nice

All I want to see Sunday is a response from the players,they are not mugs and the shackles are now off

Show your stuff,100% output,and leave nothing in the changing room

Featherstone have had a few lucky results this season and only whipped Sheffield & Batley. 

I'm going for a narrow victory either way on Sunday

Boy oh boy says the lad from belle isle says ,and if you don't turn up with your A game you'll get turned over

Better bring your A game Featherstone or else ;)

I concur with the above. What I hope to see is a proud committed performance - a win would be nice but unlikely against, IMO, the second best squad in the Championship. (On the other hand strong rumours that their coach is under a lot of scrutiny shows what a precarious job it can be.)

Rams 16 - 26 Cappers

Att: 1250

MoM: Spicer

FTS: Guzdek

(And I might even turn up early and buy a shirt!!)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 hours ago, coolie said:

Not expecting a victory

But would be nice

All I want to see Sunday is a response from the players,they are not mugs and the shackles are now off

Show your stuff,100% output,and leave nothing in the changing room

Featherstone have had a few lucky results this season and only whipped Sheffield & Batley. 

I'm going for a narrow victory either way on Sunday

Boy oh boy says the lad from belle isle says ,and if you don't turn up with your A game you'll get turned over

Better bring your A game Featherstone or else ;)

Don't care about the result - not even bothered if it's just another stepping stone on the way to relegation - just as long as we go out there and play with pride, passion and without fear. Nobody is expecting a surprise so who knows. Will only be the second home match I've been able to attend this season (nothing to do with disenchantment - just circumstances), and it's the first match I've looked forward to for far too long.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

That's the thing think everyone's actualy looking forward to game on Sunday now. Know afew stay aways turning up now on Sunday. The buzz that's been missing for last 18 month when we have an home game may well be returning. ( instead of just turning up knowing Youl be wasting 2 hours of you're life watching paint dry , basically turning up just to support the club , not to actualy enjoy the game)  New era!

4 minutes ago, Phil Stone said:

If your players can step up a notch then we're there for the taking. We have been very patchy in most games and the pressure is on us. I can see Dewsbury winning a close game which they usually are at your place, especially if we don't play a recognised goal kicker. Rams by 4

Hope your right Phil but i can't see it myself,if we could just borrow Thackeray for 80 mins then I'd be more confident.

anything can happen,look at last year in fev game, then blackpool fev v fax, thats the reason you might have a few dog fans along who sure aint paying £26 at hkr,:ph34r: flat caps outa mothballs thou for t day.

Not expecting a miracle against Fev after only a couple of training sessions with KO & JS, just wholehearted commitment.

Dewsbury 12-28 Featherstone 

FTS: Brown (one or the other)

MoM: Guzdek

Att: 1162

Legs, Dews, Legs.

6-22 at ht.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

6-38 ft :(

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

I hold my hand up, I'm a stay away ram. I vowed never to go again with morrison in charge. Let me start by saying I really enjoyed today! The ref was the poorest I've witnessed, ever!! I think things are looking up! Who picked the man of the match????? I think a breathalyser test could be required! #coyr 

It was my first game of the season today and I have to disagree Chaos 1965. I thought it was absolute dross. Referee didn't help but other than early on we never really had any punch in attack. Constantly turning the ball over, giving away penalties and some pathetic tackling. Before today I was still optimistic of our chances of survival but the new coach has got one hell of a task on his hands. Sykes will never learn when it comes to talking back to referees. I also thought Featherstone looked poor, apart from John Davies. Had they been up against a more willing team I believe they would have struggled. A poor game for me with two poor sides and a poor excuse of a referee, for both sides.

4 minutes ago, reg gasnier said:

While ever fev use dr noway can they be smug about wins ,if their fans are content with this fair enough but it means nowt to true rugby league supporters but if sharpies happy hes held in riducle by true supporters

Handley and Baldwinson very rarely play for Leeds though they do benefit from full time training but both are learning their trade with FEV. Aston can still be termed has a former Sheffield player having had very little benefit from playing at Leeds. But don't think many Fev fans are being smug. We all hate DR just like you

3 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

Handley and Baldwinson very rarely play for Leeds though they do benefit from full time training but both are learning their trade with FEV. Aston can still be termed has a former Sheffield player having had very little benefit from playing at Leeds. But don't think many Fev fans are being smug. We all hate DR just like you

Even Gary Hetherington and Brian Mcdermott were there today. Now that's pushing DR a bit too far.

9 minutes ago, YOUNG UN said:

Even Gary Hetherington and Brian Mcdermott were there today. Now that's pushing DR a bit too far.

Bet they support Dewsbury then. To be fair though they were probably only watching how their fringe players were performing

On 4/1/2017 at 3:53 PM, christheram said:

I've already put a bet on that. No way should there be such a gap.

Got any tips for the Grand National Chris?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 minute ago, silcoates said:

Hetherington,mcdermott also alan agar and one of the march brothers ,I HOPE THEY PAID!  

Paul March is employed as RL Development Officer at Fev. As for McDermott & Hetherington, why wouldn't they be there? Frankly would be more disappointing/surprising if they weren't watching their fringe/ DR players.

40 minutes ago, reg gasnier said:

While ever fev use dr noway can they be smug about wins ,if their fans are content with this fair enough but it means nowt to true rugby league supporters but if sharpies happy hes held in riducle by true supporters

Have Dews ever used dual registired players Reg?

Archived