Changes at L.M.R ?

I was at the game yesterday against a Rochdale Mayfield Team in good form, with a fair few ex pro`s in the line up, the miners were blitzed in the first half, but the second half was much better with a fine performer at stand off  allied to a gritty pack performance bringing the miners to within 2 points, a dropped high ball/10 min in the sin bin and a one on one ball steal were the game changers...and Rochdale finished strong...My view from the pitchside is that The Miners coach had only one problem...His own full back who swore repeatedly at his own team like a running tap in the second half...Class....Not!

Mayfield, who I have been watching are no mugs and the very strong comeback by the miners in the second half made for great entertainment...The Ref had a very good game and produced a red card for one of the Mayfield coaching staff, he promptly took off his baseball cap and stayed in the dugout....Ridiculous!

Archived