rams v Bulldogs Match Thread

Batley Bob

If I were to choose A Sweet I think it would be profiterole or jam roly-poly, depending upon the weather.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Do we only have two ref's in this competition? It's either the short Straw or the Sweet Potato!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

23 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Do we only have two ref's in this competition? It's either the short Straw or the Sweet Potato!

BATLEY BULLDOGS V LONDON BRONCOS  

MONDAY 17TH APRIL  
FOXS BISCUITS STADIUM  
KO : 15:00  

Referee: T Crashley
- See more at: http://www.rugby-league.com/the_rfl/referee_appointments#sthash.etyHsVaC.dpuf

IMG_0583.JPG

OK, for one of the four most important games in the 2017 'regular' season we need our strongest squad on Friday.

Personally, if fit, I'd go with

Scott, Reittie, Smeaton, Hallett, Ainscough, Holmes, Brambani, Gledhill, Davey, Rowe, Manning, Farrell, Walker

Interchanges: Leak, Brown, Lillycrop, Day

18th man: Bretherton

I just hope they've been doing lots of tackle practice this week.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Just out of fun I have tried to do a 2017 player stats form for you all.

nice work Roger....:clapping:

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

11 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

OK, for one of the four most important games in the 2017 'regular' season we need our strongest squad on Friday.

Personally, if fit, I'd go with

Scott, Reittie, Smeaton, Hallett, Ainscough, Holmes, Brambani, Gledhill, Davey, Rowe, Manning, Farrell, Walker

Interchanges: Leak, Brown, Lillycrop, Day

18th man: Bretherto

I just hope they've been doing lots of tackle practice this week.

Don't worry our attack won't cause you many problems,just hope your attack is off?

Sorry about Jy just checking with the club to see whether he is still on board.

In my make up of the list I have included League match's and a cup match, if we progress further they will also be included, and whether we are in the middle 8's or  the bottom play off's or whatever they are called I will included them.

Doggystyle thanks for your observations and yes nothing political inferred or meant.

If people like what I've done I will carry it on.

If it looks ok to all I won't tinker with it anymore.

Cheers Roger.

Na just bored of waiting for the website to catch up PM.

The club have confirmed to me that JY is still on loan to us, so I will add him to the list and correct it for the next match.

Hi SJS, he was named in the 19 but not on the team sheet I saw that's why I didn't include him, I only will go with the named starting 17.

Yes I thought of that but thought I would try it on here first, in future it will be a separate posting, in fact I will do that next after my snap.

Cheers Roger.

13 hours ago, doggystyle said:

Shows that not one player has been selected for every game. I won't go in to the politics but just state that fact. Quite odd at this stage of the season for nobody to have been selected for all competitive games.

Politics?

Faz is great news coming in as he has been one of the most consistent performers of late and has seemed to be controlling himself a bit more these days... not to bothered about reittie as I thought he had a bit of a shocker last week but brambanI is a massive loss... he should be playing whatever the occasion, he didn't need to be rested last season so why this... not happy

Archived