Good Friday crucifixion

phildog

This was scripted the day Kelly came back....we have been shocking AGAIN. Usual awful discipline, caught in possession at least 4 times on the 6th,  no advantageous kicking, little cohesion. What started as a hopeful continuing of form from last season has become a lot of a nightmare less than half a season in. Why have we become so inadequate snd inept? I'll have all the clap happy mob on my case, but surely somebody can see it like me? Who's not up to it, players who gave more than they had last year and weren't fully bolstered fir another tilt, or a coach who is trying too hard, too quickly to turn us from the workman-like solid unit which paid handsome dividends into the Barbarians? Whichever it is something needs doing about it. That Dewsbury would make us their first scalp was a nailed on favourite and it'a not good enough. 

Agree with the discipline aspect.

We've given Away far far too many penalties this year and once again these so called 'systems' that Diskin has introduced just aren't working with the players we have.

With London beating Tolouse comfortably today,and whether brambani plays or not,I expect a real tonking on monday.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

we just looked lost all over the park, it were nailed on without dom to aim them round the park, leaky dident enough time and our bench looked great with 15 to go. its like fev leaving thacks at home mowing the lawn,, not good enough as that simply move by the coach could send us a losing streak when we should have been on a right roll after last 15 in rochdale game, well done to dewsbury they sure looked well up for this and helped slightly by the fella in the middle.

Archived