Which game are you going to watch/play in today ?

Good taste Marauder, that's where I've just spent the afternoon. First amateur game I've watched in years and really enjoyed it. Good to see Nottingham compete at this level, thought they had some useful looking players.

Nottingham where well disciplined and did the easy things well whilst keeping a good shape, they'll win more than they'll lose, I'm not sure what has happened at Toll Bar but the team they put out today only 2 or 3 would be starters in last years team and most would have struggled to get a game with the winter team they put against us, I know their coach quit when they decided for summer rugby only, he had a massive influence in recruiting players over the last couple of years and they all seemed to want to play for him.

Their ex-coach lives in Thorne so it could be worth us having chat with him. 

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Congratulations on the win Saint 1, and the composure while Toll Bar self destructed! Really hope things work out for you in the Yorkshire League. I just hope that the rest of the stronger ex-CL South teams can find an appropriate level to play at although it's not easy to see where that might be...

9 hours ago, Utility Man said:

Congratulations on the win Saint 1, and the composure while Toll Bar self destructed! Really hope things work out for you in the Yorkshire League. I just hope that the rest of the stronger ex-CL South teams can find an appropriate level to play at although it's not easy to see where that might be...

Toll Bar last 20 minutes was shocking and on that showing it's going to be a long season if they don't get players back soon.

3 hours ago, topcentre21 said:

They will drop down and re group and once they start winning all glory boys will be back.

Havent they got a few junior sides now?

Not sure mate but I think they did link up with a couple of junior clubs and they do have a nice set up with a clubhouse, so they've got all the tools to bounce back if managed correctly.

We've regrouped and had an half decent season, we are having our AGM in two weeks so we can start and get the ball rolling with a new committee for next season, we are also running juniors at U8's & U9's.

Archived