Haha ha ha

rockerlad

13 minutes ago, donald said:

Well youve just signed a player from fatland sure it will be confirmed this week

From Whitehaven RL or is it or just Whitehaven area ,heard a whisper last week that Town were after a second rower who is an absolute workhorse. Don't know how true but hopefully it is. 

50 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

From Whitehaven RL or is it or just Whitehaven area ,heard a whisper last week that Town were after a second rower who is an absolute workhorse. Don't know how true but hopefully it is. 

From St Benedicts RUFC

23 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Cant blame them poor souls in Fatland, after years of munching the sweet stuff no wonder they were queuing so long :biggrin:. Looked more in the queue than was at the match today as well :wink:

Gordon Maudlin -- champion pie and pizza eater  so no surprise he's signed for a second rate team beaten by the number 1 team in W. Cumbria.

54 minutes ago, Mc1 said:

Gordon Maudlin -- champion pie and pizza eater  so no surprise he's signed for a second rate team beaten by the number 1 team in W. Cumbria.

Didn't you only have a 3 man bench today ? I would have been throwing in the kitchen sink and free pizzas to get him to sign, I hope you haven't run out of cash already ;) 

55 minutes ago, Ginock1 said:

But wanted by Haven too. You've made yourself look a bit silly, get to bed ,school in the morning. 

Same old,, same old response  - you obviously failed  your  11 plus (15 plus in jam land ) so get yourself to night school for illiterates  and learn a few more words of the English langu2.

2 hours ago, Mc1 said:

According to national media reports jamland is the epicentre of obesity so the lad's dietary habits come as no surprise. As long as he does his stuff on the park I'm not bothered what he eats --- he is a big mate of Jamie D - who despite his body mass has been one of Town's most influential players so far this season. As for your claim to be West Cumbria's number 1 team I think it's time you took a search party round your trophy room where I believe the spiders have bragging rights. Just wondering ---- does your user name have sponsorship from the global burger chain?  

Epicentre only according to the Sun -the font of all knowledge! ! Jamie D, couldn't get down to pick the ball up (may be because of the size of his gut ?)  Silverwear - same old same old get a new script. Name doesn't  have anything to do  with a well known burger chain, however may be a good sponsor forr Town. Keep on posting  in your wee bit But and Ben near the Scottish border and some day you might actually get back to attending a game instead of being a  keyboard warrior.

11 minutes ago, Mc1 said:

Epicentre only according to the Sun -the font of all knowledge! ! Jamie D, couldn't get down to pick the ball up (may be because of the size of his gut ?)  Silverwear - same old same old get a new script. Name doesn't  have anything to do  with a well known burger chain, however may be a good sponsor forr Town. Keep on posting  in your wee bit But and Ben near the Scottish border and some day you might actually get back to attending a game instead of being a  keyboard warrior.

Think you've been reading too many " Oor Wullie " and " The Broons" annuals marra . I've been a constant supporter of West Cumbria's premier team for 6 decades now - home and away - but ,admittedly, not so much away these days, hard work going 45 miles on a zimmer from sheep infested border lands but I still get there. Same old -same old seems to be your mantra but the unvarnished truth is that Workington Town R L F C have won pretty much all the honours on offer over the years and your heap have achieved the square root of f##k all. Fact.  

2 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Possibly next season ??

I suspect Caine has gone to Swinton as they have DR with Wigan and can be recalled to play Wigan reserves etc as they weren't keen on loaning him out 

great experience for him to play at prop forward in an away game and get the win against a super league team when he's just turned 18 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

8 hours ago, Mc1 said:

Ironic......Accusing SS of being a keyboard warrior when you come on here basically hiding behind your keys calling Maudling a pizza & pie eating champion, presumably you would say the same to his face, nope didn't think so. 

Also don't need new scripts when the old ones state the facts....You have never won anything of note. 

Archived