Derby day once again

ernieone

Batley need to go to Dewsbury today with one intent which is to secure a place in the next round. We have the capabilities but have we the enthusiasm/will to win? A few weeks ago I would of been 100% certain of winning but after our last performance there who can be sure? Being a positive supporter (but not a happy clappy Rod ?)  I am sure we will be in the next round and our competitive season will continue in the cup.

We will probably be one of the favourites to win the lower eights competition but the problem will be to win more than two consecutive matches.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Rams owed us a defeat. I'm not sure a double is on the books. Seemingly good Friday was ours to loose.

If take A narrow loss or even a draw if that meant there was an element of endeavour, grit or urgency 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Given the nature of last two performances, a win today is, in my opinion, a bit of a pipedream. Our confidence looks absolutely shot to pieces, and the players seem to be deeply confused by whatever they're being asked to do. 

Let's hope that I'm off the mark with this one. 

not sure on these happy clappers but am sure everyone wants us to do our best, hope plenty a kicking practice and tackle bags  have been in use this week, i just hope we put in the effort and prove the coach right,as it looks to me like good players are been turned into not so good at the moment, dewsbury played hell for yonks about good players coming to them and all of a sudden dident come up trumps so are we going same route,they move on to other clubs and play blinding games,

anyways up the dogs, close call today but any win will do for me.

3 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Rams owed us a defeat. I'm not sure a double is on the books. Seemingly good Friday was ours to loose.

If take A narrow loss or even a draw if that meant there was an element of endeavour, grit or urgency 

And just incase you do lose today...again 

Samaritans for batley is

01924 377011

Or alternatively 

Razor blades are available 

From your nearest coolie general hardware store

Oh & B&Q 

Dixon halls might be a little nearer too you ;);)

:)

Brushed my teeth coolie but at least  a 1/5 left in tube. I'll bring it up and donate to any excitable Chav looking a bit grubby

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Game and season over. 16-4 then giving 18 away unanswered? Time to call it a draw board and coach. Players need reality check as well. Just not good enough for Batley.

That Was painful.

Im afraid our season has gone down the drain officially. 

Two poor poor sides.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

This team is more or less the same as last year minus a couple of good players plus a few allegedly good players 

They never played as bad in one game with the exception of maybe London away last season 

So do we blame the coach ? There is no one else to blame is there ? He seems to have changed a very good team into a poor team ....says it all doesn't it 

29 minutes ago, Johndeere said:

This team is more or less the same as last year minus a couple of good players plus a few allegedly good players 

They never played as bad in one game with the exception of maybe London away last season 

So do we blame the coach ? There is no one else to blame is there ? He seems to have changed a very good team into a poor team ....says it all doesn't it 

THIS.

Archived