Fax v Batley Match Thread

Batley Bob

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its bloody awful to be fair.

We cannot go on with weak ineffectual tackling like this......what on earth do they practice at training?

A long long evening is in store.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

On 26/04/2017 at 9:41 AM, il cattivo said:

We'll  be 18-0 down after 20 mins.

Then score a try,then concede one just before halftime,and just after halftime,then go on to concede another 16-20 points in second half while maybe nicking another try.

Our attack will be predictive and boring and defence will be weak,ineffectual and we'll give pointless penalties away.

Diskin will then blame the players for not sticking to gameplan and not being tough enough...blah blah blah......yawn yawn......

There.

saved everyone the admission fee.

Well not quite as i predicted  but generally on those lines.

We get ourselves back in the match and then concede just before HT.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Given up again then, at this rate I'll be chucking my season ticket away and asking for my brass back from the WAR CHEST.

1 minute ago, RogerT said:

Given up again then, at this rate I'll be chucking my season ticket away and asking for my brass back from the WAR CHEST.

Youre not alone, but we still have supporters who believe this coach has what it takes to turn things around.

ABSOLUTE JOKE

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

5 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

Two quick scores for Halifax after half time and it looks like game over...

Get this clear the air meeting sorted NOW!

We are just garbage.

3 minutes ago, buford t justice said:

Youre not alone, but we still have supporters who believe this coach has what it takes to turn things around.

Im afraid i have to agree with you today btj.

After last week and all my better judgement im sat here and thinking that's it for me this season now.

Players look like shells of last year and Diskin is well out if his depth for one reason or another.

And another 40 points conceded....well 38...so far.

These 'systems' working a treat Disco..........

Time we had a new coach.

There..said it.

It clearly isn't working under Matt Diskin. He's turned a powerful outfit into a powder puff outfit in half a season.  Do the honourable thing; admit that the job came too early and too hard and resign. Board; you can see exactly what we see. Aren't you concerned at the return you're getting for your time effort, investment AND the Top 4 cash windfall?   

Final 40-22.

Panned out roughly as i thought it would.

Can't  even be bothered to listen to Diskin on radio on way home.

I know what trash he'll come out with,but saying that the players only looked slighty interested again today....

Halifax hardly looked troubled.

But unfortunately we don't sack coaches.

A response was needed. Didn't go my brass is too valuable. We scored 22 away but stood by and shipped 40. Patience lost- don't get yourself in trouble with the hard on buford

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived