Dewsbury Sunday

clifford

31 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

Always liked Mr Clay,not afraid to get stuck in.Adam Neal is Adam Neal,a yard gaining machine together with Wardy.

Yeah always a favourite of mine Wardy, strong runner and free scoring too.. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the squad we have is a very good one considering the clubs budget which is probably one of the divisions smallest.I think confidence is the key,the players are better than they realize. In general we're doing fine,I'm more than happy.Keep it up boys.

2 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

I bumped into Phil Joy when we played Halifax and I got the impression he was chomping at the bit to get back playing.

Craig briscoe must be coming along now, has anyone heard anything 

Briscoe is doing well i believe and has been having intensive treatment from the Huddersfield rehab staff. May just be back for the end of the season is what i've been told but not even running yet. 

35 minutes ago, Yed17 said:

Briscoe is doing well i believe and has been having intensive treatment from the Huddersfield rehab staff. May just be back for the end of the season is what i've been told but not even running yet. 

Thanks yed17 

4 hours ago, Yed17 said:

Cheers mate

Archived