Batley Bulldogs v Hull kr Match thread

Batley Bob

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dogstew said:

Was Hallett injured or was it the naughty step?

to be fair, Hull KR are a very good team in this division.

dont know where the next win is coming from

He was on the wing according to the teamsheet.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Diskin also slagged Macausley Hallett off on radio Leeds, and said we were weak down the fringes, yet a lot of theirtriescame frombreaks down the middle.

Im beginning to wonder if he actually knows what he is doing as he continually talks in buzz words and contradicts himself.

that hammering has been coming. Only positive I can see is if it has finally given the team and coach a kick of the backside, or pushed Diskin closer to thr exit door.

club record home defeat is 70-2. 

Thats how bad today was.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

18 minutes ago, buford t justice said:

Diskin also slagged Macausley Hallett off on radio Leeds, and said we were weak down the fringes, yet a lot of theirtriescame frombreaks down the middle.

Im beginning to wonder if he actually knows what he is doing as he continually talks in buzz words and contradicts himself.

that hammering has been coming. Only positive I can see is if it has finally given the team and coach a kick of the backside, or pushed Diskin closer to thr exit door.

Thats how bad today was.

I hear Morrison was at game today? Maybe your next coach ?

1 hour ago, buford t justice said:

Thats how bad today was.

Can't believe I heard him slag a player off on the radio. Unprofessional.

uneventfull drab. not done us any good at all, its not fair on the players that do want to put a shift in to leave out others who can help us look better, dont get me wrong the way hkr played today  they would a bet most sl teams, but why cant we have a fraction of that setup on the pitch.:sleep:

Excuse me. but am I the only one to think that Batley's tackling was up to the mark, yes there was nothing anybody could do about the sheer speed in action and thought and flat(forward) passing that Hull KR are capable of.

I can see that the next match away at Oldham is our next Win, it's there just wants forcing out.

Anyway you will shoot me down, but I don't give a stuff. And yes I wasn't happy about the result, I'm not a clapper or boo er.

42 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

I hear Morrison was at game today? Maybe your next coach ?

yep,he were just giving his words a wisdom before the game to the gaffer..

kidding aside i bet he would do a better job than what we have...

cant wait for thursday to see some skills on show. were in a drought.

Graham, anybody can come to the Mount we are friendly, he probably still as a pass to get him into games.

5 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Excuse me. but am I the only one to think that Batley's tackling was up to the mark, yes there was nothing anybody could do about the sheer speed in action and thought and flat(forward) passing that Hull KR are capable of.

I can see that the next match away at Oldham is our next Win, it's there just wants forcing out.

Anyway you will shoot me down, but I don't give a stuff. And yes I wasn't happy about the result, I'm not a clapper or boo er.

If we lose the next three Roger, what will you be saying then?

3 minutes ago, RogerT said:

We conceded 68 points at home! Defence was definitely not up to the mark.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I'll say it again Excuse me I think it was, Hull KR where too good fast and professional, so there scored 68 it could have been worse had the lads not done a good tacking stint, not there fault they where up against a full time outfit.

If they loose the next three games of course I will be upset and probably fuming and demanding summats done, but until then bottle it like I will.

I thought that the team showed spirit Roger.  That aside it was hard to find many positives from a Batley point of view..

Hull KR played very good football and obviously make good use of their full time training. If I was a neutral it would have been a joy to watch them.

Archived