League 1: Hunslet Hawks away 7th May 2017

gogledd

After securing a place in the iPRO Cup Final, North Wales Crusaders are back in League 1 action. We are away to Hunslet Hawks, currently sitting 4th in the table with 3 wins from 6 games.

It will be a tough away game in Yorkshire and I'm sure the lads will appreciate our support once again.

Seats for the coach trip are £15 per person

We leave the Turf, Mold Road Wrexham at 11:45am

Book you place now at crufans@gmail.com

On 5/4/2017 at 6:56 AM, clwydianrange said:

The way that the Cru are playing now this will be a close game and we could nick it.

Welcome to Hunslet on Sunday. yes, i think this will be a close game, we are under more pressure to win this one than you.

So  I think we will win it, unless that is  there is a minute to go you are winning by a point , we get a very kickable  free kick at goal, in which case you will win as we never take the two points on offer, which has cost us plenty of games over the last  few years , this happened last Sunday as well against Whitehaven , as we lost the ball in the first tackle with one of our players dropping it as usual instead of taking the 2 . And a very well done for reaching the final of the IPRO Cup, after beating the  All Golds who are a hard side to beat now, we only just beat them 10.6 at home in the league, just lucky we didn't get any late free kicks at goal lols.

On 5/5/2017 at 5:51 PM, hunslet ramone said:

Welcome to Hunslet on Sunday. yes, i think this will be a close game, we are under more pressure to win this one than you.

So  I think we will win it, unless that is  there is a minute to go you are winning by a point , we get a very kickable  free kick at goal, in which case you will win as we never take the two points on offer, which has cost us plenty of games over the last  few years , this happened last Sunday as well against Whitehaven , as we lost the ball in the first tackle with one of our players dropping it as usual instead of taking the 2 . And a very well done for reaching the final of the IPRO Cup, after beating the  All Golds who are a hard side to beat now, we only just beat them 10.6 at home in the league, just lucky we didn't get any late free kicks at goal lols.

A close game yesterday  particularly as we got our mojo back in the second half. Our defense was poor and we didn't take our chances when they presented themselves and gave ourselves too much to do to get a win. 

Well done on the win and much appreciated the hospitality after the game.

Archived