Halifax prediction's

graham fisher

Better discipline and a sound performance but beaten by a bit more class and guile.

Rams 16 - 34 Fax

FTS: A Brown

MoM: Randomly selected by the sponsors.

Att: 1111

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

7 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Better discipline and a sound performance but beaten by a bit more class and guile.

Rams 16 - 34 Fax

FTS: A Brown

MoM: Randomly selected by the sponsors.

Att: 1111

Must agree, the man of matches lately are incredibly bizarre. Think the last few have gone to 2 of worst performers in the games. 

Hoping for a good performance in both halves for a change... 

Halifax usually struggle at our place so I'm going for a 

Ram's 24 halifax 22

Nail biter 

Att just over a 1000

First scorer murrell

MOM... Chris Hirst ;)

9 hours ago, christheram said:

Predicting a close game, a try in it either way. Crowd 1100. 700 rams/400 Fax.

Sorry Chris, but the way we are currently playing, I cannot see it being a close game.

Dewsbury 12-40 Halifax

FTS: Morton

MoM: Glover

Att: 1133

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Can't see Guzdek, Sykes or Stringer playing today so I reckon we may line up something like this.

Max Jowett

Dale Morton

Jason Crookes

Shaun Squires

Alex Brown

James Glover

Andy Kain

Jode Sheriffe

Robbie Ward

Jack Teànby

Lucas Walshaw

Toby Adamson

Aaron Brown

Subs

Sam Day

Luke Adamson

Tony Tonks

Rob Spicer

3 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Can't see Guzdek, Sykes or Stringer playing today so I reckon we may line up something like this.

Max Jowett

Dale Morton

Jason Crookes

Shaun Squires

Alex Brown

James Glover

Andy Kain

Jode Sheriffe

Robbie Ward

Jack Teànby

Lucas Walshaw

Toby Adamson

Aaron Brown

Subs

Sam Day

Luke Adamson

Tony Tonks

Rob Spicer

Didn't know Jack was French, just thought he hailed from Hunslet!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Groundhog Day, decent first half capitulation in the second. No leadership halfs struggled pack did nothing, and stupid errors at key times add into that the usual ill discipline and we were soundly beaten. 

Felt sam day played well should have been on more, sadly we are going down save a miracle so hope beds scounting for next year when we can clear out one of the worst sides in recent years

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

Slightly more encouraged today even though it's another loss. Fax are vying for top 4 and had a class side out today. We were sadly depleted through injuries. You can't knock the lads for effort today and I thought Dale Morton was our stand out player. It's our respect for the ball that is sadly lacking at the moment. Had we have completed in the second half even 25% better the gap would have been a lot closer. Our kicking game needs a lot of attention. Look at how many times Fax made us drop out and had repeat sets. Glover tried but put too much weight on his grubber kicks. Could do without the cup game on Friday but who knows we may put on a show. The worrying aspect today was the crowd. 750 for a Fax game. Not good

Do we do any ball work in training.Most games the kicking is dreadful.They don't improve.

A good side would have put at least another two tries on fax in the first half.Second half was same old.

I am sure the fax coach wasn't satisfied with their effort.

I hope the trinity fans turn up in the thousands because only a few of us loyal fans will.

1 hour ago, YOUNG UN said:

. 750 for a Fax game. Not good

Yes and it felt like 500 of them were from Fax!!  Sam Day looked really sharp when he came on ... did some good stuff! he should have done more minutes ... Dom Speakman is not a 7 and his kicking game is not good enough!!  If Hemmingway has to play, at least his kicking game is OK ... so why wasn't he trusted with the last tackle play??   So many questions ... so few answers!!

Our team is not a bad team .... its a decent team without a decent no 7!! ... lots of hard work gets us close to the line ... no creativity to exploit potential opportunities!!   It looks grim ... C1 beckons .. BUT ... get a sharp half back ... keep Sam day for the season.. play Robbie Ward as first choice  9 ..... 

In my opinion  this  team would keep us up ....

Guzdek

Morton

Sykes

Squires

Brown

Kain

A  Decent No 7 ....   

Stringer

Ward

Teanby

Walshaw

Adamson

Glover

Subs

Brown

Day

Tonks / Douglas

Igbenedion / Sheriffe

There are other permatations ...  but it won't work without a decent No 7  

Fax coach was disappointed at what can only be described as a very mediocre performance with one eye firmly set on Thursday. Its another win and something like 7 on the bounce now so cant really be too hard on the players but we will have to improve.

It must be disapointing for Fairhurst to win us the Batley cup game with his drop kick and then not to get anymore games. I have not seen anything of him so cannot judge whether he is any better or worse than the current half backs being used. Why not put him on the bench against Wakey to see how he goes?

2 hours ago, YOUNG UN said:

Slightly more encouraged today even though it's another loss. Fax are vying for top 4 and had a class side out today. We were sadly depleted through injuries. You can't knock the lads for effort today and I thought Dale Morton was our stand out player. It's our respect for the ball that is sadly lacking at the moment. Had we have completed in the second half even 25% better the gap would have been a lot closer. Our kicking game needs a lot of attention. Look at how many times Fax made us drop out and had repeat sets. Glover tried but put too much weight on his grubber kicks. Could do without the cup game on Friday but who knows we may put on a show. The worrying aspect today was the crowd. 750 for a Fax game. Not good

Looked more than that to me. ?

Archived