5 hours ago, Allora said:

On Paper it should have been a close contest.

In reality the Aussies were clinical and seemed to ease off once the game was decided.

The Ref tried to make it a contest with some soft penalties for the Kiwis once they were 18-0 down.

Some of the Kiwis like Mannering and Luke are well past their best use by date.

Aussies easing off? That's not their style.

I though Nikorima showed promise with his passing when he was finally introduced to proceedings. A lot of the game, Kidwell just had his big blokes barging up the middle, which even an average Kangaroos side can absorb all day long.

The Aussie creative players were looking to create openings, while their Kiwi counterparts mostly looked like they were hoping to stumble upon an opportunity and capitalise on it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Recorded it and watched back tonight. The Kangaroos won't slip up in the WC on home soil again. Who won MoM as Premier went straight to ice hockey after the game? Matt Gillett for me. 

Yeah it doesn't look like it, even though on paper they have the weakest team they've had In a decade

Archived