boundary park /sports direct.com park.

roughyed1064

Whitebank is looking good, just goes to show what could have been during the years we owned it.

I take it now that CH gave the lease up, we will be merely tennants and wont make any money on food/drinks on matchdays?

I also hope Avro have a decent security fence. Going off past experiences some scroat will see the nice new pitch as a venue for a bonfire.

1 hour ago, Whitworth Yed said:

Whitebank is looking good, just goes to show what could have been during the years we owned it.

I take it now that CH gave the lease up, we will be merely tennants and wont make any money on food/drinks on matchdays?

I also hope Avro have a decent security fence. Going off past experiences some scroat will see the nice new pitch as a venue for a bonfire.

Unfortunately The Yeds didn't have access to the same funding or the same support of the Council. Who are desperate for AVRO's old ground!

41 minutes ago, Yed17 said:

Unfortunately The Yeds didn't have access to the same funding or the same support of the Council. Who are desperate for AVRO's old ground!

Desperate to get AVRO moved out as they have already sold it and given planning permission for a GARDEN VILLAGE on the site.

should be fun trying to get out if there, left turn only and  100 or so yards from the A62/A663 junction,one of the busiest in town!

On 12/05/2017 at 6:02 PM, roughyed8 said:

Desperate to get AVRO moved out as they have already sold it and given planning permission for a GARDEN VILLAGE on the site.

should be fun trying to get out if there, left turn only and  100 or so yards from the A62/A663 junction,one of the busiest in town!

Says who?

Still a Roughyed despite what some people might say!!!

1 hour ago, roughyed8 said:

Oldham Council, bought the land from latics after the fiasco of trying to build a new stadium on Trust land,

then sold it to a developer, just search OMBC website for planing permission at Lancaster club site.

Thanks for that. Thought it had been kyboshed a while back. Apologies.

Still a Roughyed despite what some people might say!!!

Archived