Foxes Biscuits Aerial Video

Supertyke

http://www.bulldogstalk.net/mount-pleasant-from-above/

A marvellous video in top quality showing the Stadium, the Cricket club as well as the surrounding houses etc. of Mount Pleasant. Well worth a watch, takes our minds off the problems for a while, and reminds us the positives surrounding the club. What a wonderful little stadium we have ...

Taken a while ago due to all the new roof trusses on now and in fact slates going on, on one side.

Your not kidding Redditch, it was brilliant, I used to go in the small bar to the right, and staggered home more than once, in fact I was platting that much Paul Daley the coach at the time picked me up and drove me home.

15 minutes ago, redditchbulldog said:

only blot on the estate is the roofless Tavener's , it either needs repairing or pulling down or is it going to be left like that.... lots of happy memories going in the Taveners

It is being repaired. The roof struts are already on!

24 minutes ago, distantdog said:

It is being repaired. The roof struts are already on!

its shows how much notice i took on sunday on driving past it out of the ground but there again i was trying to avoid all the Hull Kr supporters that were walking in middle of the road:)

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Archived