Wigan Cup Game

RIGGY

MASSIVE game for the players and the club this weekend. Let's get behind the boys and bring a friend if you can. Tickets are still available for the game from the club.

Be nice to see some neutral fans too everyone welcome.

Riggy

Really enjoyed the game today thought we matched Wigan for fitness and we were still there at the end of the game trying to score.

Jack Murphy was outstanding

I think the team had a really good dig at Wigan today and with a bit more composure could have scored a couple of tries in the first half. The team matched Wigan's pack and looked dangerous when running the ball. I cannot finish with complaining about the ref two poor decisions both of which led to Wigan tries at crucial times, especially the one in the first half. Again got lots of positive comments from the Wigan fans and it was great to see a nearly full ground........well done to everyone today - personally I think when Carberry is fully fit he will be a great asset.

I cannot get to Hull KR next week - but I am positive about the match after today's performance.

I was really pleased with the performance today and the score line flatters Wigan.

I thought the middle forwards were outstanding and Bracek and Lever were immense and both played long minutes.

A good performance by all 17 and a little unfortunate in some of the refereeing decisions.

Bracek is an 'old fashioned' forward, positive, aggressive (but clean) and fearless. Everything a forward should be. He puts fire into the pack, which is not a bad thing.

yes I totally agree about Bracek and Lever - in fact the whole pack played well on Sunday, Jones is definitely a good prospect as he gets more experience, the backs have pace and can open up any defence and I am sure a lesser team than Wigan would have seen several tries being scored by Robinson, Murphy and Butt.

I hope the team can maintain its form and put in a good performance at HullKR on Sunday.

I personally thought Wigan looked fairly ordinary on the day. Gone are the 'footballing' skills once played by the cherry and whites of old. Nowadays it's all about super fitness and working out in the gym until the cows come home. 'Football' has been resigned to the history books.

Archived