GARETH MOORE.

graham fisher

Cue jokes about hair fingernails and handbags....

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Hope so Phil. Don't know how true it is but I've heard that he's injured and he's out for 4wks,just our bloody luck if true.

Rest assured the fans won't be told, we will just have to guess. The policy of not discussing players injuries or availability just encourages rumours.

Not a chance in hell you will do triple on us. As for little Gareth he either has a blinder or non existent 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

14 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Not a chance in hell you will do triple on us. As for little Gareth he either has a blinder or non existent 

correct.....not the triple.....more like all 4......

and Gareth's chips helped us win the Northern Rail.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Wow I bet it's fun in your house. Let me guess it's too hot.

I'm well aware of little Gareth and his personal points tally up at newcastle.

We will win at Blackpool. I'll bet my 9yr old cat on it  

37 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Wow I bet it's fun in your house. Let me guess it's too hot.

I'm well aware of little Gareth and his personal points tally up at newcastle.

We will win at Blackpool. I'll bet my 9yr old cat on it  

I'd take you up on that but I don't like cat's ?

On 2017-5-24 at 9:39 AM, 9' oller said:

Oh dear!!!!!! At least you got the non existent correct

On 2017-5-24 at 9:39 AM, 9' oller said:

Ha Ha you nobber

RUGBY LEAGUE IS MY RELIGION.

CROWN FLATT IS MY CHURCH.

On 24/05/2017 at 9:39 AM, 9' oller said:

Well 1 out of 2 wasn't bad

Moore was non existent as you predicted

But unfortunately... 

3-0,3-0,3-0,3-0,3-0,3-0,3-0

;)

13 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Ha Ha you nobber

Hey Shipley Ram, don't you know it is wrong to speak ill of the brain dead?:tongue:

Enjoy it guys. Just keep away from that trap door

1 hour ago, 9' oller said:

Enjoy it guys. Just keep away from that trap door

To be fair you left yourself wide open.

:meeting:

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

I'll need a dbs check and statements from your neighbours prior. You can't blame everything on townie!

1 hour ago, EQUALIZER said:

Word on the street is nobody is going down.

Which street is that Equaliser?

Ralph Rimmer, who must have some inside information, has recently confirmed that two teams from the Championship will be relegated at the end of this season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived